Part 21

I pushed the door opened even more and Rowe jumps out away from behind the door. I hurried and picked the lamp off of the floor and swung it at him. But I missed.
He slammed me down to the floor about to choke me but I stuck my fingers deep into his eyes.
He screamed out in anger and punched me in my nose.

My nose started to bleed.

"LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!!!!! I WASNT TRYING TO HURT YOU" He yelled out in rage.

I held my head back and tried to quickly stop it from bleeding. It slowly stop. As soon as I took my hands off my nose I reached for the lamp again and smash it into Rowe's head.

"You bitch!!!!!" He yelled.
I raced out of my room to the living room. I was so close to running out of my condo until he ran behind me and snatched me back up.

He pulled me by my shirt and pushed me into the wall and began choking me.

"PWEASE LET GUU" I tried to say. I couldn't get my words out properly because I was being choked to death.

"Pweeeeaze" I said one last time almost about to faint.

"Why are you making me do this to you. All you had to do was work it out with me but NOOOOO you wanna do what you want!" He yelled as he continue to choke me tighter.
He was being psychotic.

The more he talked, the more mad he got and the tighter he choked.

This was it. My eyes started closing and I was feeling myself beginning to collapse.

*BOOOOOOOOM*

Somebody bust in thru the door.

Rowe quickly removed his hands away from my neck and I fell to the floor.

I was barely breathing good. My eyes was still kinda opened as I laid there on the floor trying to breath because my whole body was so weak.

I looked up at the door and It was Darnell.

"WTF YOU DO TO HER!" Darnell yelled at Rowe.

"How bout you gone about yo business! She fell. That's it." Rowe said.

"YOU LIAR!!!!" Darnell yelled out and attacked Rowe.

They started fighting.
All I heard was fist sounds. They were punching and swinging hard.

I tried to get up but I couldn't move. I couldn't breath. I was too weak.

I heard them fighting all the way to the kitchen.

"I'm bout handle this the right way."  Darnell said.

"Naw mane wtf chill" Rowe said.

Then...

*POW POW POW POW*