29 of December, 2017-the one #2

Warnings: boyxboy, swearing, mentioned sex, discovery, um like insulting god I guess, but I mean boyxboy, if yah ain't into gays than yah ain't into this, sappy as hell, anxiety, panic attacks, they are so sappy and in love why am I like this.

Continued from 'the one' , you really should read that one first, it offers lotsa context bye love yah.

It was three years today since he'd come to his fit neighbors rescue. Three years since it all started, three years of love and life and together.

Two years, nine months and fifteen days since Phillip asked Hector on their first date.

Two years, seven months and three days since Hector asked him to be his boyfriend.

Two years, five moths and thirteen days since they moved in together.

One year, eleven months and twenty five days since their first time.

One year, three months and seven days since their first confessions of love.

And now, it was happening. It was finally happening, and the look on Phillips face was everything he had hoped it to be.

Hector was down on his knees for his favorite person, his person. His beautiful, strong, amazing person, the only person he has ever met that has ever showcased such strength.

(Besides his mum, cause, like. He's got five sisters and two brothers, and that woman was a fucking machine. Also, you know. Child birth. Eight times.)

That bitch of a girlfriend had ruined Phillip. And in a way, he felt bad for her. She left the most beautiful human being, only for her husband to leave her. Which, like. Cruel irony, innit?

But then, no one got to treat Phillip that way.

Not.

A.

Single.

Soul.

She didn't even matter much anyway, not to Hector. Without her, though, they wouldn't of met, him and Phillip, so he's was kinda greatful, in a bit of a twisted way.

Really, all he cared about was his Phillip.

Hector was the one who had the pleasure of seeing him rebuild himself, and was there with him every step of the way.

He never regretted his decision to come in and help, not once. Not even when it hit, that dreadful time of one year, six months, when they fought and Phillip had left, Hector left with nothing but his own thought and the cracks in his heart to pass the time.

Later, when he called, Hector had been so overwhelmed, so full of sadness that seemed to be choking up his whole body, he had begged for his forgiveness.

'I'm begging you Phillip, please, I understand now, I was so stupid, thinking you'd leave me for that idiot at the bar, I know who you are, I know the thought wouldn't even fly through your mind, not ever, it was just me, all me, dumb insecurities left after Ethan, you know, fuckwit, you remember him. And now, now I've lost you, a-and I'm s-so s-sorry,' he'd lost it by the end of it, full out sobbing into the phone, curled up on Phils side of the bed, Phils favorite shirt squeezing his lungs so he couldn't even actually breath, on top of his long due panic attack (seriously, he waited for five hours with his heart in his throat and his stomach tied in Celtic knots. Celtic because he was a history major in university, although fuck all good that did him, he's been a hotel security guard for the last eleven years, and he's still paying his debts. Thanks, government. Good fucking job, yeah?)

Hector and Phillip were close, unnaturally so. Most couples said so. When all Phil said to his long monologue was 'breathe. Mustard or Barbecue?' he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief, even as he struggled to breathe.

The first date they went on consisted of greasy fast food hamburgers and awkward conversations, as well as constant fidgeting, thanks to Phil.

The night of their date was spent in each other's arms as Hector told Phillip about his coming out, and for lack of better word 'educated' him about the LGBT community and what it might mean that he was attracted to Hector (he'd almost whooped when Phil and said it, all shy like and so damn cute).

But right now, Phillip was crying and then there was the "Yes!" Now officially nothing, nothing could make Hector feel better than he did right at that moment, with his Phil in his arms and their hearts in each other's holds (as well as rings, oh god they've got rings!)

That was it.

They were 'the one' for each other and always will be, fate decided, their life strings intertwined closely, closer than should be possible.

And they will be.

Intertwined, I mean.

Forever.

(Till death do us part I do. I don't say I do yet? Aw, fuck. Sorry! I wasn't gonna swear priesty, sorry about that mate.)