11 January, 2018-fabulous

Warnings: flamboyant guy, wearing ridiculous clothes, discrimination against rich people, guys check him out? Little bit of swearing.

Jonathan strutted proudly through the mall.

Every reaction, every gasp, eye roll, flinch, he revelled in.

His painty sweatpants were rolled up over his knees. His Chelsea-boots clanked against the floor. He was wearing a tight-bright pink hoodie with the word 'princess' in a sassy font across the back of it, and a ripped red scarf. Also his plastic tiara.

Jonathan looked and felt fabulous and none of those snobby rich brats were going to take anything from him, from this.

He caught at least seven guys raking their eyes up his body, and he loved the moment where they realised that they had, in fact, not been checking out a girl, but instead had been checking out a goddamn sexy guy.

Jonathan was having a fantastic day. Flamboyant, Fantastic and fabulous, because he, was simply fabulous.

Jonathan lived by/on/with the three Fs.

And he loved it.

Later, Jonathan went home.

He was greeted by his dad discovering the wonders of wheat, his brothers blind gymnastic games, and his mum, cracking eggs and losing marbles.

All in all a fabulous day.