Morning Sickness

Jin

You were currently sleeping in bed cuddled in Jin's arms. It was 3:50 in the morning when you started feeling sick.

You wiggled your way out of his grip running to the bathroom covering your mouth with your hand. You made it in time and threw up in the toilet.

You vomited your dinner and it didn't feel good. Jin suddenly woke up to see you were in the bathroom and he walked over to you holding your hair back while you vomit.

You hated this part. It was always the worst part of the pregnancy. You wiped your mouth and waited for another wave of puke.

He rubbed your back in a soothing way.

"You okay?" He asked groggily. 

You nod your head.

"Mhm." You mumbled.

You both stood up and went back to bed.

You were so tired and you snuggled into your husband's chest falling back asleep.

Namjoon

You stood in the bathroom hovering over the toilet. You felt like puking but nothing came up making you wanna puke.

You hear a knock at the door.

"Jagiya, please come out. You do this every morning." He urged.

You sighed opening the door collapsing until his arms. Your face was pale and you pouted.

"I can't do this anymore." You whined.

"I know," he starts, "but eomma said that this was only for the first trimester."

You frown.

"I know but still, it sucks." You pouted.

He chuckles.

"Think of our baby that we will get out of this. Isnt it worth it?" He asks you rubbing your flat stomach.

"Yes, but right now nope!" You state giggling.

He pulls you over to the bed and cuddles with you. He rubs circles on your stomach in a soothing way which makes you fall asleep.

Yoongi

You both were at the store buying some grocery's when you felt the same twisting, queasy feeling in your stomach.

"Oppa...can we leave?" You gave him a loom that he instantly read.

"Yeah, lets go." He nodded.

You both rushed out the doors before you suddenly stopped and hovered over the side and puked.

He pulled your hair away from your face as he reached for some napkins in your purse. After you were finished vomiting, he handed you a tissue to wipe your face.

"Better?" He soothed rubbing your back.

"Mhm" you hummed in assurance.

Hoseok

Ever since you found out that you were pregnant you didn't puke. But that was about to change.

You were sitting at home watching movies with Hoseok when you felt the urge to puke. You stood up and ran towards the kitchen sink because you wouldn't make it in time.

You hovered over the sink ready to vomit. Nothing came up.

"Y/n!" He yelled coming towards you.