First Appointment

Jin

You and Jin had scheduled an appointment to see your precious little baby. You were sitting in the waiting room with jin and he was extremely nervous.

His leg was bouncing and he was praying. You turned to him and giggled. You grabbed a hold of his hand.

"Oppa calm down, everything will be fine." You giggled.

He sighed and frowned.

"I know I'm just nervous that's all." He pouts.

You lean over and peck his lips.

"Everything will be okay." You assured.

"Kim Y/n?" The nurse called.

You and jin stood up and she smiled at you both. You followed her into a room and you bit your lip.

"Alright, Mrs. Kim please just lay down on the bed please and I'll get things ready." She ordered sweetly.

You nodded and laid on the bed lifting your shirt. You inhale a breath as you felt the gel on your stomach. You reach out your hand for jin and he instantly enlaced your fingers together.

She turned the machine on and placed the Doppler on your stomach. Suddenly the room filled with a muffled boom.

"That's your baby's heartbeat, we are able to hear it because you are about 11 weeks along." She smiled.

You heaved out a breath.

"That's amazing." He sighed.

She finally turned on the screen and popped a little sac with a small little baby.

"And there's your little baby." She cheered.

Tears were in your eyes as well as Jin's. You finally saw your baby. You felt jin squeeze your hand. You squeezed his back. That little bundle was your baby.

Namjoon

You were in the doctors office laying on the bed. The ran some tests on you like blood pressure, weight, height, stuff like that.

You and Namjoon were very excited to see your baby for the first time. Your hand was enlaced with his and you were nervous.

The doctor came in and smiled at you.

"Alright so from what I have, you seem to be about 8 weeks along so we should be able to hear your baby's heartbeat." She nodded.

You smiled and nodded.

"Alright this is going to be cool to the touch, lift your shirt please." She ordered.

You lifted your shirt and squeezed Namjoon hand when you felt the cold gel touch your skin. She turned the machine on with the screen and the room roared with muffled beats.

You saw the screen and saw a small looking baby. You felt your cheeks become wet with tears. You turned to Namjoon and smiled widely.

"That's our baby oppa." You sniffled.

He chuckled.

"Yea..our miniature us." He smiles.

You stare at the screen and the widest smile spread across your face.

Yoongi

Yoongi was outside of the room getting a soda for him to drink, and a water for you. You have been feeling a little parched these days and it really worried you. You weren't sure if something was wrong with your baby.

Yoongi walked back inside with your water and smiled at you.

"Here Jagiya." He smiled.

You gladly took the water from his hands and gulped some water down. You immediently felt relieved. You turned to him and leaned over to kiss his cheek.