Telling Your Family

Jin

You and Jin had walked into his parent's house. You had called his brother, your parents, your sisters, and their husbands over to his parent's house to tell them the news. His parents and brother had come towards you both with warm hugs.

"Y/n, Jin, Its so nice to see you both again!" His mother exclaims excitedly.

You and Jin smile at her sweetly before hugging his father and brother. You all had gone to the living room and sat down next across from each other. Jin held your hand and you smiled lightly at him before taking a deep breath in.

"So we have gathered you here today because we both have exciting news to tell you all." Jin started off.

Everyone had looked at the both of you waiting for the big reveal on why they were there. You looked at Jin with a little fear and he smiled at you with a calm face. He squeezed your hand which soothed you a little. You turned to your family with a smile and finally said the two words.

"I'm pregnant." You say with a big smile.

Everyone shouts and jumps all over the room. You mom and Jin's mom are crying tears of joy hugging each other.

After all the hugs everyone gave both of you. and the congrats you all went to the table to eat and then all headed home.

Namjoon

You have a big family and Namjoon only had his mother, father, and younger sister. As you have a big house, you invited them to come over to hang out and celebrate big news. As you all were barbecuing outside in your backyard, you were sitting with all the women inside helping them set the tables. As the men brought the grilled food inside the house, they set it all on the table making sure everything is set.

Namjoon walked up to you wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your cheek softly. His hand secretly moves to your belly, rubbing it softly. Namjoon kissed your cheek and walked away to get the boys and kids back into the house for the big reveal. As Namjoon and the boys walked back into the house, you and Namjoon make eye contact and nod. you walked behind the counter and stood there for him to walk next to you. You fidgeted with your fingers as you were nervous to tell the entire family about the pregnancy.

Namjoon finally came and stood beside you with the box in hand. You looked up at him with worry as he smiles down at you with assurance. He clears his throat and looks at the family in front of us.

"Everyone, Y/N and I have something to tell you all." he starts.

Everyone is attentive now and is confused at what is happening. Namjoon brings out the box and sets it onto the table.

"Alright, Everyone is gonna get a feel for the item on the bottom and you all have to guess what it is. Alright?" he tells them.

They all smile and nod their heads. Everyone comes up and puts their hands in the box to get a feel for what's inside of it. After everyone got a feeling everyone had guessed a shirt with a pen on it. Namjoon finally smiles at everyone and takes a deep breath.

"Everyone, before I tell you and show you what the item is, I want everyone to know that this is a life-changing thing and a blessing." He says while looking at you.

Namjoon smiles down at you and then reaches down to get the item. He pulls out a baby onesie that says, 'Hi everyone! I'm a new member of our family!' with the Pregnancy stick sitting right on top of it. You come forward with a smile and say, "I'm pregnant.".

Everyone's jaws dropped and screams erupted. Everyone came rushing after you both with big warm hugs and 'congratulations'.

Yoongi