Second appointment

Jin

It was your second appointment, you knew that you wouldn't be scared and would be calm throughout the whole appointment. Jin, on the other hand, is absolutely scared out of his life. He wants everything to be okay, You looked over at your husband and giggled at him. You grabbed at his hand and squeezed it to get his attention. As you had succeeded, he looked over at you and sighs.

"My love, there is nothing to be scared about. Everything will be fine." You tried to convince him.

He sighs and nods his head. He wipes his hands on his pants before he holds your hand again.

"I know, but I still get nervous you know?" He says with worry laced in his voice.

You smiled at your husband for having so much worry. It's cute. You lean over and peck your husband on his lips which calm him down a bit. He smiles at you.

"You know your kisses calm me down." He says with a soothing smile.

You smiled back at him and nodded your head. You sat there on top of the bed and waited for the doctor to come into the room. Soon enough, the doctor had knocked on the door.

"Come in!" You called out.

The doctor walked in and smiled at the both of you. She walked around the table and to her computer to log in. "Hello, I am Dr.Han and I will be doing your ultrasound today."

You smiled at the doctor before looking straight towards your husband. You grabbed at his hand and inhaled a deep breath. He squeezed at your hand with a small smile before paying attention to the doctor. As soon as the ultrasound started, the doctor begins to look at your baby. Suddenly, muffled thumps filled the room and a smile erupted on your face.

Never could that sound ever not bring a smile upon your face. Just knowing your little baby is healthy and hearing the heartbeat in there is the best sound in the world. Without a doubt.

Jin tightened his hand with yours and kissed the back of your hand.  You were at about 15 weeks, not far along enough to find the gender of the baby. As much as you and Jin wanted to find out the gender, you both would have to wait a little while.

"Everything looks great, Nothing to worry about. The fetus is about the size of a navel orange. Its looking good in size and the baby is healthy." The doctor explained happily.

You and Jin sighed happily, him kissing your temple. The doctor left you two alone to give some privacy. You wiped off your belly and turned to your husband. You planted a kiss onto his lips, a smile crawling onto his lips. You both interlocked hands and walked out of the hospital.

NamJoon

You and Namjoon were sitting in the room with no worries on your mind, everything felt so surreal to you. The doctor walked in and started the appointment. You exhaled your breath and closed your eyes hoping that you could hear your baby's heartbeat. Suddenly, a light thump filled the room, music to your ears.

You never wanted any problems with you or your baby, you wanted everything but that. You felt that everything in the world didn't matter. You looked over at Namjoon and smiled brightly with tears in your eyes. He kissed your forehead and smiled brightly at the screen that displayed our growing baby.

"I told you everything will be okay." He whispered in my ear.

I sighed and smiled taking in the moment. I knew that I was going to be worried about the baby, and constantly asking myself if anything is wrong. As a first time mother, you never really relax and you start to worry a lot wondering if the little life inside you will be okay.