Cravings

Jin 

It was about 3 am in the morning that you had cravings. You tossed and turned but you just couldn't shake the feeling of you wanting what you and your baby were craving. You huffed with annoyance when you turned over towards Jin. 

"Babe wake up." 

You shook him and rested your chin on his shoulder as he faced away from you. 

"Mmm." He groaned. "Can you go and get me some chips and some dip? Ouu and some pickles?" You smiled cutely. 

"Mhm" he moaned before snoring once again.

Angerly you nudged him, "Seokjin!" 

He woke up turning towards you with half an eye open.

"Yes honey?" he yawned. 

"Please get me some chips and dip." You pouted. 

He sighed throwing the covers off of him and stretching out of the bed. He began to walk towards the door as you sat up in excitement. 

"Don't forget the pickles babe!" You shouted happily. 

After about 20-30 minutes, Seokjin walked in with the three things that you had asked. Happily, you sat up and couldnt help the smile that was creeping up. He couldnt help but chuckle at your reaction and smile as he walked towards his happy wife. 

Grabbing the food, you immediately open it and start to dig in. You look up at your husband with a smile and with a mouthful of food, you spoke. 

"thanks baby." 

Namjoon

It was around 4 o'clock in the afternoon when you began to feel alot of cravings for foods. You grabbed your phone and texted namjoon to meet you in the living room. After a few minutes, Namjoon came to sit next to you on the couch. You turn over towards your husband laying your head on his shoulder. 

"Babe, I really want some spicy tteokbokki." You pouted. 

He laughed at you being overly cute as he wrapped his arm around your tummy and torso.

"Alright, what else do you want my love?" he said planting a kiss on your forehead.

"mmm seaweed lavers and OUU fried stuff too please!" You said with a small grin.

He nodded before kissing you and getting up to grab his things. You smiled with your hands on your belly as you watched him pull out of the driveway. 

About 30 minutes passed before your husband came back home with three bags in his hands. You smiled brightly at the sight of food that your loving husband brought home. You got up from the couch to meet him and assist him with bringing the food to the kitchen.  Carefully taking out each item, your smile gets wider and wider. 

You turn to your husband with a gleaming smile, "thanks babe." 

"Anything for you love." he grins back. 

You both seal a kiss before going back to the table and digging into the delicious food. 

Yoongi

"Babe!!" you yelled.

You could hear a slight groan coming from the bedroom from your sleepy husband. You stifle a laugh as you hear his shuffling feet moving towards you. You look over your shoulder watching him walk over to the couch you were on. He plopped his body on the couch next to you, resting his head on your lap. You smiled running your hands through his hair.