Chapter Two: Part Two

Hey, Im guessing you came back to see what happened when Emilio and I went on that tour.
So we left of where his parents told us to go have fun.
   So now we're in the hall then we both whisper to our selfs "Have fun?" then we look at each other and laugh but its not like a "we're best friends" laugh, it was more of a "Nervous" laugh. For some reason I had to make it awkward, I just stared at him, not just his face his whole body, and not because I liked him, because I noticed we had the same style, but mine was more girlish and his was more boyish. He had on a black beanie with a black AC/DC shirt on with white ripped jeans. And I was wearing that too, just not the exact same shirt and pants, not sure about the beanie though. "Yeah I noticed that too." he said like he was reading my mind. "What?" I asked.
"Come on what's your favorite song, wait how about we say it at the same time?" he asked
"No, that's ridiculous." I said that but I didn't mean it because people never really asked me about AC/DC. "No its not, what's ridiculous is my mom and stepdad think your their saviour."
"Oh, oh, yeah that's quite ridiculous."
"So c'mon, on the count of three."
"Wait, do we say it on three or after three." Yes I was that kind of girl.
He chuckled but it wasn't so nervous.
"I think after three or it would be on the count of two." he smiled
"Oh okay that makes since, okay."
"One...Two...Three"
And at the moment after three we both answered.
"Highway to Hell." we both stare at each other. For a long time.
"Do I know you? Are you stalking me?" he asked.