Well Then...

I didn't know whether to wait until the left or just walk over there. Oh well, I need get my things situated.

I walked to my locker to put away the things I didn't need. All of a sudden someone clears their throat. I already have a clue as to who it is. Rolling my eyes and slamming my locker shut I look to my left at the couple.

Apparently it was the guy trying to get my attention. Glancing back and forth between the two I noticed how the girl was looking me up & down, making me question her sexual orientation, but I ignored it and turned my attention to the guy. "Yes"? I said, trying my best to be polite. "You must be new here"? he asked. "Correct" I replied. "So do yo- " "Why are you wasting your time with her when you could be having 'fun' with me". She interrupts him while putting emphasis on fun and rolling her eyes at me.

"Tuh, fuck outta here". I said with extra attitude. See I was trying not to curse and be disrespectful but this bit-, broad is about to make me go back to my old ways. Let me leave before I drag her stupid ass.

********-******-*******-******-*****--****-****

After getting to my classroom and introducing myself I couldn't help but think back to Mr. Carter and the way he had that affect on my body. Just thinking about his touch sent a chill down my spine. Oooh I'm gonna love here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to update. And thanks for the comment @graciepooh14_ . Your comment is another reason I wanted to update.

Feel free to let me know what you think.