Chapter 1: Reason for escape

There's millions of reasons why I've wanted to leave my life as princess. First is I just want to go back to hazzard and have my country life back. Second my family doesn't care about me one bit as much as my friends in Hazzard. Third I'm trying to get away from my ex boyfriend that won't leave me alone.

"Sapphire Rose Rankin get down here right now!"

I was in my room drawing because that's one of my hobbies when I'm bored. I walked down the stairs just waiting to get yelled at about something I didn't do.

"What is this sapphire!?"

I saw all of the stuff that I had cleaned before I went to my room all messy again.

"I sware I cleaned all of this before I went to my room!"

"Yeah right! (My step dad hit me to where I fell to the ground) now get back to work!"

"Ok I will!"

Now you see I'm just like Cinderella. I clean my own parents house just so they can mess it up again a couple minutes after. Even though I'm a princess I seriously don't feel like it. I finished my work then went back up stairs to see my wicked step sisters going threw my stuff.

"What in the heck do you think your doing!?"

Sindy said "oh how cute . . . ."

She was looking at my last photo I took with the dukes.

"Give that too me . . . . Now! (I got a hold of the photo and sindy tugged on it and ripped it) No!"

Sarah said "oh get over it sapphire! You'll never see them again for as long as you live!"

"You say that just because I've always said their the only ones that has ever loved me as a family member!"

Sarah picked up the neckles and bracelet that I usually always wear because bo duke gave it to me this is what they look like

Sarah walked over to the window and was about to drop it down into the wood chipper that my dad was using right that second

"Sarah don't you dare! Sid already ripped my picture of them. Don't destroy my neckles and bracelet I got from bo!"

She droped them and I ran out as fast as I could to try and catch it before it droped into the wood chippe.  But I didn't right when I got outside it got into the chipper I yelled "no!"

Then my step dad said "what is wrong with you sapphire?"

"Uh!"

I stomped up stairs and pushed my step sisters out of my room. Then I fell down to my bed a cried tell I finally made up my mind, "I'm leaving! . . . ."