Chapter 10: The next morning

The next day everyone was awake pretty early except me and bo since we were up pretty late. When dasiy woke up and noticed I was gone she freaked out and ran out to the hallway and saw Luke walking out of the bathroom. "Luke do you know where s . . . ."

Luke interrupted dasiy and said "come with me!"

Dasiy followed Luke as he was about to open the door to his and bo's room he told dasiy to be quite. Luke finally opened the door and Dasiy saw me and bo all cuddled up asleep. "Aw . . . ."

"Yeah!"

Luke shut the door again as dasiy asked, "What happened that she ended up in you guys room?"

"She had a bad dream and came to our room!"

"Oh ok . . . . How bad?"

"Really bad she was crying her eyes out!"

"Did?"

"Nope she didn't tell us what it was about she couldnt!"

"Ok . . . ."

Luke walked into the kitchen to uncle Jesse up cooking breakfast. As dasiy walked back in our room and got dressed. By this time bo's finally up he easily got his arm out from around me, and easily layed me back down on the bed. So I didn't wake up tell I'm ready to get up, and went to take is usual morning shower.

A couple minutes after I woke up and when I noticed bo was gone I got really scared had my dream came true? I hope not! I got up and walked out of the boys room I listened to see if I could hear bo's voice coming from the kitchen. Where I also smelled the heavenly smell of sausage and pancakes. But I didn't hear his voice. I hear dasiy, and uncle jesse, and possibly luke, but i couldnt tell if it was him or not.

Then I noticed someone was in the shower I said to my self, "Oh I hope that is bo, and my dream didn't come true!"

After awhile I slid down the wall, and thought I was going to start crying again, but I held it back. I heard the shower being turned off. A couple minutes after I heard a raspy morning voice that I known was bo say, "rose? (Bo dried his hair then squatted down to me) what's wrong?"

I hugged him and wouldn't let go his body was still super wet from the shower but i didnt care.