Chapter 12: The full day date

We finished our breakfast with the family then me, and bo left toward the horse ranch in the general lee. We got to the horse ranch and I got a pretty black horse with brown hair. Bo got a white and black horse. We started to ride away from the horse ranch together. I started to laugh remembering the last time me and bo road horses together. Bo finally asked what I was thinking about and I said "do you remember the last time we road horses together?"

*Flashback*

"Hey bo ("hm") wanna race?"

I didn't give him time to awnser and started to get my horse to run faster.

"Hey I didn't awnser!"

I laughed. A couple minutes later bo heard my horse going crazy, and saw me on the ground having my hand rubbing behind my neck. Bo jumped off of his horse and ran to my horse to calm it down before the horse hurt me more.

"Hey rose you alright?"

*flashback ended*

"Yeah I remember"

"What do you remember?"

"Well the race that ended with you hurt!"

"I wasn't hurt you were to worried!"

"Really? Says the person who was passed out for 2 hours!" We both laughed.

I said "where are we going anyway?"

"Well a couple of places actually, but you have to see where! Race?"

I laughed again and chased after him. Once we ended the race we were at our favorite skinny dipping hole. Bo asked me if I was hungry I said "Well I'm hungry just not for food!"

I pulled bo to me by his shirts collar and we started to make out. After we stopped making out I said "how about we go for a dip?"

I started to undress in front of him. Bo laughed a flirtatios laugh and bit his lip as he undress to and followed me into the pond. Once we both got into the pond it got very heated. We started to make out and he ended up accidently contracting into me without making sure it was ok I moaned.

Bo said "sorry I . . . ."

I interrupted bo and said "oh . . . . it's alright (whispered the rest) do it again please! (Bo gave me a weird look) please . . . ."

"Baby I don't . . . . I-it just happened I don't know how to!"

"I know how to make it easier . . . . Bend your legs and keep them that way!"

Bo knotted and bent his legs as I started to kiss him again. Bo started to contract again I went up on him. This lasted for almost a full hour then we got out of the pond and road the horses to our next place. Which was the field/forest of purple flowers. We went there for a picnic because after that heat between us we were both starving. While we were eatting we went back and forth from kissing and eatting. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. After the picnic we road back to the horse ranch. Then bo took me to town and parked in front of the jewelry shop.

I asked "bo what are we doing here?"

"Baby cooter told me about your sister destroying your neckles and bracelet in the wood chipper I wanted to get you new ones!"

I smiled he kissed me once and went into the shop almost a half an hour later he came back out of the store.

"What took so long?"

"I wanted a special bracelet and neckles is why it took so long!"

And it was special it just has a little bit of a different sayi n on them. On the bracelet it says "I love my cowboys" on the neckles it has a cowboy boot and a Plake that says "cowboys love me"

When I read the cowboys love me out loud bo said "they sure do defiantly me!"

We started to make out. I put my arm around his waist close enough to his . . . . To feel him contract again. I laughed and said "don't start that again . . . . I think we better get back home it's getting dark!"

He knotted and kissed my jaw line. Which almost got me to wanting him again but I shock it off. On the way home bo was still contracting just not as bad so I put my hand up pretty high on his leg his leg shock a little and I finally said "pull over! (Bo looked at me weird) Just pull over!"

Bo finally just pulled over like I said. Once he pulled over and parked bo didn't turn off the general so I did and he said "what!? (I got on top of his legs and he said) i-i thought?"

"Shh . . . . Ah!"

I started to move my hips back and forth giving him and me a lot of pleasure after a while he had an orgasim. I got in the back of the general and motioned him to get into the back with me. Which he did bo got in between my legs and aligned him self with me. Like he known what he was doing and made love to me for almost 2 hours. We didn't get back home tell almost 9pm.