J-Hope (cute)

"Jung Hoseok!"

You turn at the name, curious as to what was happening. Hoseok's head shot up, and he wiped the drool from his mouth.

As the teacher stomped over, he straightened his back. "Yes?"

"How many times do I have to tell you to not sleep in my class?!" The teacher's voice was getting louder, and she slapped his desk. "Stand in the back."

Hoseok groaned inwardly and stood, sulking to the back of the classroom. Your eyes watched him, sighing slightly. He always got in trouble for little things.

As he stand against the wall, his eyes moved to you, catching you by surprise. Facing the front quickly, you could feel your cheeks growing warm. Sneaking a peak, he was still gazing at you, and once your eyes connected, he smirked in amusement.

For the rest of the time, you sat there in awkward uneasiness, his eyes still on you. Neither him nor any of his friends ever noticed you, and now he could stop noticing you.

As the bell rang, you gathered your things and raced pass the boy still tiredly standing there. Yet, until he grabbed your arm and pulled her back.

"Where are you going?" He laughed, giving a playful smile. "I thought since you were staring at me that you wanted to say something."

You shook your head, your throat tightening and heart beginning to race. You've never spoken a word to him, and starting not wasn't going to happen.

He sighed and let go, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well that's disappointing."

"Disappointing?" You questioned suddenly without thinking. Why would he be disappointed? It's not like he made an attempt to look at you the three years you've been classmates.

Hoseok's eyes widened and he smiled brightly, his gaze turning soft. "Your voice is so pretty." He was using a dialect, and your heart fluttered. "Will you keep talking to me?"

Cute... You thought, cheeks turning pink. Covering your cheeks, you slightly nodded and hurried out of the room.

"_______-ah!"

You stopped quickly and turned, surprised and stunned. He knew your name? Since when?

Hoseok grinned and shouted, "You're so cute! Don't run away next time!"