Jimin

Jimin wrapped his around your sleeping form and smiled. The sun was filling up the room with morning daylight. He moved closer, shaping his body to fit with your own. He lightly kissed your neck, his hands moving to massage the inside of your thighs.

"Jagiya, you should wake up."

You sigh, grabbing his hands and moving them to your stomach. "Jimin, I'm tired. Let me sleep, okay?"

He chuckled and was kissing your neck again, slower and with more hot breath. "Ah, but jagiya, it's time to wake up. Want me to keep you awake?" He slipped his hand under your night shirt.

"Cold! Your hands are cold!" You squeal and thrash around, trying to get away. He pulls you to him before you can fall of the bed and holds you close.

Jimin pressed his face against your throat. "Are you awake now?" He joked, holding your thighs and wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Jimin, why are you so touchy this morning?" You giggle and pull his face up.

He peppers your face with kisses. "Don't tell me you forgot." He pulled away for a minute to state. "It's our two year anniversary."

You gasp and cover your mouth. You completely forgot! Was he going to be angry with you? "I'm sorry Jimin, I didn't know. I just loose track of time when I'm with you."

He looks a little disappointed but smiles. "________, what are we going to do today?"

"Anything you want to do."

Jimin crawled over you and bit his lower lip. "I can think of a few things."

You laugh and lightly punch him. "We can do those things later."

His voice turned into a purr and he lowered his body. "Or we can do it now."