Rap Monster

Soft rain grazed your skin and rolled down your face. There was nothing else to do but stand there, staring into the shower of water. Until a man caught your eye. He stopped walking, turning his gaze to you.

Your heart raced but you stepped back, looking for a way to escape. He wouldn't leave, he wouldn't stop.

"_______-ah! Stop and listen to me!" He shouted, waiting for the light to turn.

You began walking, fast. You didn't want to talk to him, to hear what he had to say. He didn't care and only thought of himself. He was stuck up, so full of himself that you could handle it anymore.

"________!" He growled, grabbing your arm and pulling you around. You push away from him, but he just wrapped his arms around you and held you close. "Stop. Please."

"Namjoon, you need to stop. Why do you keep doing this to me?" You yell, fighting him.

One arm snakes around your waist and the other holds you head. His lips crushes against yours, and your eyes widen. He won't let go, no matter how many times you hit him.

"It's because I love you." He yells as he finally moves away.

You try to catch your breath, panting. "What are you saying?" You began to shake, your throat turning dry.

Namjoon sighed, running his hands through his wet white hair, his eyes sad like he lost something. "________-ah,"

"Don't say my name like that!" You scream, crying now. Why did he torment you like this?

He grabs your wrists and pull you to him. "Don't cry. I never want to see you cry. And knowing that I'm the reason for your tears hurts. Please, don't cry." He kissed the corners of your eyes and holds you.

You shake your head, gripping the front of his soaked jacket. "I can't do this Namjoon. Please just stop."

"I will never hurt you again. Let me prove it to you please."

For years now he's done nothing but tease you and make fun of you with his friends. You have liked him, but once you confessed, he turned cold.

"_______-ah." He rubbed your cheeks with his thumbs and kissed you softly. "Give me a chance."

You nod slowly and press your face into his chest, shivering. He kisses you hair and pulls the both of you out of the rain.

"Thank you."

Bangtan Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें