Jin

You were shaking and covering your eyes, trying to block out the screams and awful noises. Also, the horrific images on the television. It got quiet, and you moved your hands, staring the black screen.

Something was going to happen, you could feel it. But you couldn't stop watching, almost wanting to know.

Suddenly a creature jumped out, screeching and you jumped. You began screaming, covering your eyes.

"I don't know why you watch this stuff if you're so scared." Seokjin walked into the room in an apron, licking a spoon.

You turn and hold a hand to your chest, ignoring the tears running down your face. "It's actually really entertaining." You turn to a scene of a woman being ripped apart.

Screaming again, Seokjin hurries over and covers your eyes, wrapping his arm around you. "That is not entertaining, it's terrifying. Yah, turn it off."

"Jin, it's almost over. Sit down and watch it with me." You cry, clinging to his arm.

He reaches for the remote and pauses the movie. "_______-ah.." Sighing, he kisses your head. "One moment."

Seokjin went back into the kitchen and set a timer then he sat down beside you, pulling you against him. He played the movie and instantly you curled up against him. He stroked your hair to calm you down.

He flinched several times, but he wasn't screaming like you were. "Jin, Jin." You cried, hugging him tightly.

"You want me to turn it off?" He whispered, rubbing her back. She shook her head and he chuckled.

Before he knew it, the movie was over and as the credits were rolling, he turned everything off. You sat up and stared at him, not sure what to do. You really just wanted to crawl onto his lap like a child and let him hold you, but instead, you kissed him quickly.

"_______-ah.." The timer went off and you scream, diving at him. He laughed and hugged you, pulling you to your feet and dragging you to the kitchen. "Lets eat quickly, and then lay down and watch a happy movie."

"Yes please." You giggle, yet still terrified.