Jungkook

Jungkook was dancing to himself, singing and sort of rapping as he cleaned the room. You watched him, amused by his actions. When he turned around, you looked down at the magazine in your hands.

"Jagiya, won't you come help me?" You shook your head and flipped the page. "Please, Noona."

A sigh escaped your lips and you pushed off the couch, placing the magazine down. Him calling you that was you greatest weakness and he knew it.

"Meany." You grab a rag and begin dusting.

It was going to be summer soon, so cleaning was important to you. He knew this, and always liked to help out. You wondered sometimes why he liked you. He was younger and there wasn't a whole lot you two had in common.

"I like everything about you. Your smile, your eyes, your body." He winked and moved closer to you.

Shocked, you turned to him. "What?"

Jungkook chuckled and wrapped an arm around you. "You were wondering aloud. So I answered your question."

You pout and lean your head against his. "I don't have a nice body. What are you looking at?" You huffed and wiggled away but he squeezed your sides.

Squealing, you turn and grip his shoulders, and about kneed him in the stomach. "You have a perfect body. So squishy." He kissed your neck and hugged you from behind.

"Jungkook start cleaning or I won't make you lunch."

He laughed and let go, stepping away and going back to his spot before. "Fine, but I'll show you later how much I love you."