19. Preparation.

POV Dayanara.

~Two weeks later~

"Sorry, Luna. They can't come in." One of the guards said. According to them, my old pack wasn't allowed to come in.

"Yes, they can." I said but the guard blocked my way. I growled and stepped infront of my pack. "Get the Alpha." I ordered.

"What's going on?" Alexander walked down the stairs.

"The guards won't let me and my pack in." I stated while glaring at the guards. "These are the few members left of my pack and I offered them a place to stay in our pack."

"You can't do that." The same annoying guard spoke up.

"As your future Luna, you bet your ass I can." I craned my neck to glare at him. "Alexander, they helped me when my uncle kicked me out." His body tensed. "Whether I like it or not, I'm still their Alpha."

"Alright fine." He agreed and I stuck my tongue out at the guard.

"Get them settled into an empty house in the village or in the packhouse. They can choose what they want." He then turned to me. "We have an acceptance ceremony to plan."

Before anyone could make a move, the door to the living room burst open. "Dude what the hell?!" Alexander frowned at Gabriel as he pushed the guards aside.

Gabriel growled at me as I stood infront of my pack. I roared back loudly and he bowed his head. "Tesoro, step out of the way." Alexander motioned his hand.

I sighed but did as he said and Gabe's head snapped up. "Mine!" He growled lowly while locking eyes with Annabell. She was a year younger than me.

Annabell looked panicked and shrieked before rushing to me and hiding behind my back. I looked back at the Beta male and my heart broke. Never before had I seen such hurt and sadness in his usual bright eyes.

"Annabell, what's wrong?" I turned to her. Gabriel on the other hand ran out and shifted.

"Alpha, you know what happened with the old Beta male." She whimpered.

"I'm a Luna now, he is your Alpha." I pointed to Alexander. "Come on, let's go to my room."

She nodded and I walked up the stairs. We entered my room and sat down on the couch.

"Annabell, listen. Gabriel is nothing like Jax. He is sweet, funny and caring." I assured her. "You're his mate, he won't ever hurt you."

"I'm scared." Shs whispered as tears rolled down her face.

"It's okay to be scared but your mate is the one you'll feel safe with." I smiled softly.

"Okay, I'll meet him. But it'll be in this room with you in it." She compromised and I agreed. I stood up. "Aren't you going to call him?"

"No need." I smiled and opened the door. Alexander and Gabriel fell in. "Get up you idiots."

Both of them scrambled to their feet and stood tall. Gabriel rushed to his mate and crouched down. "Are you okay?" He whispered, lifting his hand to wipe her tears but she flinched.

"What did you do to her!?" He yelled at me and I flinched at the loudness.

"I didn't do anything." I felt mad that he accused me.

"Yes you did! She is crying!" He growled.

"It's you! You moron! She is afraid!" I shouted and his eyes widened. "You should not come at her growling and yelling!"