Arriving in Paris

(about one year later)

It's been almost a year since I came to this school. Xia and Jun started to date after the party in the beginning of the year and seem very happy together. Hinata and I are still going steady and I'm very happy with him and everyone else they make me forget the bad things in life. Right now we are getting ready to leave for France for the Grand Prix. We are leaving earlier by one day for traffic and so that we don't have to deal with the St Marie students.

(12 hours later)

We arrive in Paris, France in the afternoon and decide that we should go to sleep from jet lag. The next day I go down stairs after getting dressed, doing my hair, and finishing my makeup. As no one is up I decide that I want to go to the new cafe here and try their food.

(food she was eating)

When I was trying the food and writing down what could be improved and what the ingredients are and how it was cooked I hear a gasp. After I look behind myself to see what the problem was I immediately regretted it. It was my 'sister' and her bunch of friends damn it. So I got up quickly and went to the hostess and asked if I could pay for my food right now and she said yes so I quickly payed for it and started to walk away when they started to try to talk to me.

"Sis--" tried Ichigo.

"Don't even try to finish that sentence Amano Ichigo I will tell you this once and only once don't talk to me, touch me, or talk to my friends. I don't want you in my life anymore and leave me alone. And no you won't get another chance after all you lost yours when you didn't stop the bullying and just looked away!" I yelled at her and them. After that I didn't hear their footsteps any more, but just the sobs of Ichigo if they think that I still like them then surprise I don't. I got back to the hotel that all of us were staying at and found everyone away except Zack, but then again he usually sleeps until 8 am and its 7:30 am so its not a surprise.

"Babe are you okay?" asked Hinata.

"No, I saw Ichigo and her friends when I went out to eat breakfast." I replied.

"Sorry Violet." said Xia hugging me trying to make me feel better.

"Can someone wake up Zack so that we can go to the assembly so we can get this over with, please?" I ask them and Jun just nods his head then walks up stairs, and we hear a thud and know that he dropped him on the floor and started to laugh from his yells. After Zack comes down and they finish eating, we go down to the main hall for the assembly. I see Ichigo with her team looking at me sadly, but I don't care so I just walk right past them with my hand in Hinata's, and go to a corner in the hall with my friends. I see Henri and wave at him and he waves back when he saw what I did. He then walks up to the platform and calls me up to join him.

"Now Violet can you please have your sweet spirits come out so that we can begin the Prix?" kindly asked me and I nod my head and then snap my fingers. All seven of my spirits come out and everyone gasps except my friends who have seen my spirits before.