Highschool

Its been one year and my sister and her friends are coming back from France. I'm just glad they are moving to the high school division. Hinata, Riku, Takeru and I are finally opening our own shop. We're calling it Chat Noir or Black Cat in English. Mostly because black cats can be very lucky in certain cultures. Right now we are having our grand opening.

" Welcome!"

After we said that for 3 straight hours we were open until we ran out of ingredients. 

"Holy shit we used all of our ingredients!" exclaimed Takeru. 

"What do you expect with our reputations." said Riku.

Hinata and I were both sitting with each other while they talked in a booth. 

'Violet you excited to be in high school?" asked Hinata.

"Yup, more cakes to make and more fun. Also my sister and her friends are leaving this school."\

" Well I'm just glad I get to spend more time with you." When Hinata said that I might have turned into a tomato. 

"Look Riku, Violet turned into a tomato!" yelled Takeru.

"Yup, so HInata when are you going to propose?" said Riku.

"Riku!!''

After Hinata yelled at Riku the world became dark. I think I fainted.

~Hinata pov~

When I yelled Riku, Violet fainted.

"Violet!" All three of us yelled Violets name in shock.

When she didn't walk up after 30 seconds I picked her up and started to walk home, while Riku and Takeru finished closing up. 

(Time skip 6 hours)

Violet was starting to walk up and had this cute confused look. Probably because I moved her here.

" Afternoon Violet, you fainted from Riku and Takeru teasing you. It's been 6 hours since you fainted and I made dinner." I said smiling. 

"Thanks, for getting me home and taking care of me. What did you make?"

 I made chicken pot pie, nothing fancy and more homey."

"Sweet, I've been missing less fancy food."