Epilogue

Its been eight years since their wedding. Almost all of their friends were married and had kids. Violet and Hinata had three kids.

~Pearl and Onyz at 6 years old (This is how they look when their older)

~Emerald at 4 years old(again this is how she looks when she's older)

They still worked at Chat Noir with Riku and Takeru who adopted a young girl named Sora

They still worked at Chat Noir with Riku and Takeru who adopted a young girl named Sora. Chat Noir is now famous around the world and in one day they can gain $50 million dollars. The main one in Paris, France has all of them as chefs still with their children helping them. With the problem of Ichigo and her friends. Ichigo finally realized that Violet didn't want to talk to her.  Or even think of her as a sister and stopped trying to talk to her.But it only happened after a restraining order was put on her. Their shop Le Reve Couluer was not as popular and was more like a common bakery you find on the street. Natsume became a famous pianist and married a friend of hers from class. Natsume has one son named Jack who plays the piano, guitar, flute, and the trumpet. Everyone was happy and had no problems. Although it looks like Onyz likes Sora...hmm. Well that's a story for another time.. Au Revior!