Going back home

~Sorry its been so long school has been hell and my computer got hacked it just got fixed yesterday~

My team had just won the Grand Prix and since our school joined there were two winners. Right now my friends and I were getting ready to go back home. 

"Excuse me Violet!?" 

When I heard my name I turned around to see Henri coming with the principal of the Japanese part of  St. Marie Academy.

"Yes, Henri?" 

"Umm.. when we go back to Japan, St. Marie is going to be joining your school until we rebuild the middle school building. It would only be the middle school section though." He said.

"I see and you are telling me why?"

"I just wanted to warn you."

"Thank you for the warning goodbye."

"Bye."

When I got into the limo that we were taking to the airport Hinata pulled me into his lap.

"What did he want with you?" He asked with a slight pout of his lips. If I didn't know any better I would say he was jealous.

"He just wanted to warn me about the middle school part of the Japan section of St. Marie will be joining us at our school."

After I said that Hinata's arms started to pull me into him more and started to mumble. Riku and Takeru didn't notice us or what I said because they were making out.

~TIME SKIP~

"VIIIOOOOOOLLLLEEETTTTT!!!!!" Erina and Momo screamed run over to me and giving me a hhuuuuge hug. I actually would have fallen over if Hinata didn't catch me.

"Hi Momo, Erina how was school while we were gone?"

"It was the same now come on we have to get you ready for the party that is going to happen to congratulate you guys at winning the Prix." Said Erina, Mom just nodded her head up and down rapidly.

(My outfit, shoes and hair)

Hinata, Riku, and Takeru were wearing black tuxes with different colored ties

Hinata, Riku, and Takeru were wearing black tuxes with different colored ties.  Erina was wearing a pretty red dress with Momo in a short purple dress that matched her hair. After the dance Henri called me, and asked me to come to the entrance of the school to show them where they were going. His voice sounded like it was in awe which was pretty funny, but that's everyone's reaction to seeing the school on the mountain for the first time. Hinata and I started to walk down and saw them just standing their with their mouths open looking at the school.

~Ichigo's point of view~

Everybody was looking at the mountain that had random buildings that counted as a school.

(act like its them not soma)

Then the wooden doors opened and my sister and a guy came out in a dress and tux. 

"Henri come on." said Violet.

"Alright now everyone don't wander!" yelled Henri-sensei.

"Hai!" replayed everyone.

After everyone said that we all started to follow sensei, the guy, and sis. We got to a tall building that looked new after a couple of minutes walking.

"Alright everyone this is your dorm boys are on floors 9,8, and 7 while the girls are on 6,5, and 4, floors 3, and 2 have kitchens for you to practice in and floor 1 is  the common room." 

Right after Sis said that both her and the guy left without saying bye.

" Well find a room for yourselves and I want no fighting you will be having the same room mates, like at our school." said Henri-sensei.