nudes ➤ |❝teenaged drama❞

nudes |

teenaged drama

                                                For weeks upon weeks, I allowed myself to put up with the bullshit.

Max and Stacey were officially accepted by the Schneider family. Charlotte sat me down one day and hardcore questioned me about their relationship. Lie after lie spilled from my mouth as I did my best to butter up their relationship. To make thing even worse, I made the decision to pull myself away from the easiest job that I ever had. I couldn't stand being in the same room with Max, especially when Stacey was in his presence.

Mrs. C was so devastated by the news and had basically begged me to stay, but I just couldn't do it anymore. I had to do my best to make sure that no one else got hurt in the chaos that I created. Max was definitely playing me like a puppet and I had no choice, but to let him be the puppet master.

My relationship with Jake became idle. I no longer found myself wanting to be with him because of the guilt that was eating up inside. I considered it to be a deadly disease that just couldn't get cured with the simple taking of antibiotics. Every time he wanted to go out or just simply come over to do homework, I found myself coming up with excuses not to hang out with him. I couldn't handle looking at him in the eyes. My heart ached so bad because of the disgusting secrets that I was hiding from him.

To keep myself occupied and away from my heart-aching thoughts, I buried myself in wedding stuff with Angelina. I vowed to be the best bridesmaid that I could possibly be for her. I helped her out when it came down to the decoration for the venue, we went dressing shopping together, and I even found myself going to dinner with Rick's family. I just tried my best to avoid any other bad situations that could possibly come up.

"Savannah?!"

I looked up away from the window and my eyes met my darling cousin. She had two different shoes in her hands.

"I've been calling your name for about five minutes, but you're too busy being in La La Land. I need your opinion on shoes."

I studied the heels that she had in her hand. They literally had the same design, but one had a more creamer color than the other.

"I like both of them, but if it was a life or death situation, I would have to pick the ones in your left hand."

She smiled and threw the left one to the side and placed the right one on her feet. I rolled my eyes and watched her model the gorgeous heel on her foot.

"You know," she said, staring down at her foot. "I wasn't born yesterday, so don't think I haven't noticed that something's been upset with you."

I laughed. "Nothing's wrong with me."

"You really think I believe that? Savannah, we're blood-related cousins and I know you like I know the alphabet backward. Trust me, I know my ZYXs well."

I just shrugged and stared back at the window. I didn't want to trouble Angelina with my teenaged drama. It's supposed to be her time and not mine.

"Well, if you're not going to tell me then, I'll just figure it out myself and trust me when I do, it won't be pretty." she threatened as she placed the shoes in the box.

Grabbing the boxes, we checked out at the register and left the store. I tried calling for a cab, but Angelina grabbed me by the arm and ushered me to follow her.

"We won't need a cab to get to our next destination." she smirked.

"But don't we need to check on the catering for the dress rehearsal?" I asked, trying to keep up with her fast-moving feet.