nudes ➤ | ❝rule breaker❞

nudes |

rule breaker

                             I felt the bass of the music boomed against my chest as I downed another drink.

Everyone around me cheered and shouted over the music, causing me to giggle with giddy expression on my face. We were playing a game of beer pong and even though I had no idea how to play, I think somehow I was winning. I honestly don't even remember how I got convinced to even drink. All I know is that when we arrived at the party, Jessa left my side to find the food and I got dragged to be with Jake and his friends.

The boys kept running their mouth about the lacrosse game and I guess I was just so annoyed that I found the nearest solo cup and drank whatever substance that was in it. From there, the party escalated and so did my drinking. Now, I found myself trying to keep my balance and concentrate on trying to get the ping pong ball into the cup across from me.

Jake stayed glued to my side. I've never seen this clingy side of him before. Normally, he would have been surrounded by his friends and teammates, while I kept to myself being in his eye view, but tonight he stayed attached to me. I could see the annoyance in his face every time I chugged a beer, but I didn't care. Isn't this who he wanted? A girl who doesn't live by the rules. A girl who doesn't think twice about her decisions. A girl who doesn't keep checking her watch, looking to see if she's good on time and not going over her curfew.

"Babe," Jake said, sounding concerned. "I think you might wanna sit this one out. I can take your place for a while." He tried reaching for the ball in my hand, but I quickly pulled it away from him.

"No," I slurred. "I'm a big girl and I want to finish the game." Without giving it another thought, I aimlessly threw the ball, making it hit the net and roll back to my side. I groaned and grabbed another cup.

"Damn Jake, I didn't know that your girl could ever get down like that. If she's like this now, who knows how she's gonna act when we win the whole thing at state." Eric said, snickering with his fellow teammates.

"Dude, if you're lucky maybe you can finally get some action or something tonight." Lance, another teammate laughed as he downed the leftover beer in his cup.

"Hey, cool it down, boys. She's just trying to show out." Jake said, annoyingly.

"Show out?" Eric chuckled. "Savannah has never been like this! This is the fun side that's been dying to get out. That uptight act she was pulling is dead and gone now. We love this version of her."

"Yeah, I think you're right, boys." I said, smiling at Eric. "I'm not some uptight person. I can be fun just like everyone else! Being a rule follower is just a pain the ass right, Jakey?"

Jake mumbled something under his breath and pulled me away from the table, dragging me out of the garage and into the kitchen. I couldn't help, but giggle at Jake's actions. I've never seen him annoyed at me like this, but then again, I've never been drunk around him.

"Savannah," he said softly. "I think it's time for you to chill out and start drinking some water to sober up."

"Sober up? Why? You don't like the fact that I'm finally loosing up and having fun?" I retorted back. I felt myself becoming annoyed with him.