two • brick wall

sometimes i sit down and think about love. this is purely based on the fact that i've never fallen in love. i know, i know, what? people are always so confused when i mention the lack of love in my life. although, i have a good idea of what love is by observing the couples who claim they're "in love", but not really. i've seen it all - the fateful meeting, the honeymoon phase, the fight, the crashing and burning. i guess everyone is in bad relationships for some reason.

people in love wouldn't give up so easily. they wouldn't turn their cheek once things get difficult. that, i know to be true. but most people don't. most people spread around the word "love" like it's fuckin' aids.

that's why i scoffed and rolled my eyes as calum was pulling down the zipper of my jeans in the school's mens' bathroom.

"why the fuck are you lookin' at me like that?" calum raised an eyebrow at me.

"like what?"

"like you're in love with me," he mocked.

i couldn't help but snicker and grip harder on the back strands of calum's hair, "yeah, and how would you know what love is like?"

calum shrugged and mumbled, "just stop lookin' at me, it's creepy."

he stopped my words when he started to palm my cock through my jeans and tugged my boxers down, my waistband between his teeth.

"keep doing that," i breathed out, my head leaning back as i moaned quietly.

"wasn't planning on stopping, hemmings."

-

james sat down next to me in biology. he gave me a wink and i gave him a half grin, smirk type look.

"hey, red," i greeted him, reaching my hand out to ruffle his wavy hair.

"red, huh?"

"i meant james."

he shook his head while taking out a notebook and pen, trying to make people think he was doing work to distract from our small talk. "call me jamie. i hate the name james."

i nodded my head in an understanding way, giving him a small smile. "alright, red."

jamie rolled his eyes and playfully punched the side of my hair, "yeah, yeah, i get it, i'm ginger. a souless, heartless, ginger."

i stuck my tongue out at him and he quickly leaned in to touch his tongue to mine all of a sudden and pulled back. i put my tongue back in my mouth and raised my eyebrows in surprise before we both let out happy laughs.

"you're fuckin' gross," i shook my head with a bright smile, joking. "don't get all gay on me right in the middle of biology, red. i'm not a pda type of guy."

"not yet," jamie replied cockily.

i looked straight at - well, not straight, but - jamie, who had a cheeky smile on his lips, which i gladly returned. my eyes shifted to behind jamie where i saw calum, whose dark brown eyes glanced in my direction but quickly turned back when they met mine. was he... staring at jamie and i?

-

thank god biology was my last class. i was so excited for the bell to ring that i already packed up all of my books beforehand, practically bolting out the door - although, i didn't get very far.

i felt a hand grab my denim sleeve, and when i looked up, i saw the back of calum's raven hair. he dragged me outside to the back of the school, embracing me closer as i felt his lips attach to my neck. well, he was acting rather clingy.

i pulled back slightly, but still close enough, because i wanted to be near him. "hey man, you good?"

calum gave me a look, "christ, yeah. i'm fine. just horny." he put his hands up against the wall, his back facing me. "what're you waiting for, hemmings?"

with no question, i walked toward him as my dominant instincts kicked in. i hooked a finger on the waistband of his black jeans, pulling them down, as well as my light blue ones. i ran my fingers through my hair, pushing it back slightly before thrusting all the way into him. he let out a small whimper, which i found absolutely adorable, but he didn't need any prep. it's not like it was either of our first times.

i jutted my hips forward and calum bit down on his lower lip, careful not to make any noise, since neither of us wanted to risk being caught. i didn't understand why we couldn't just do this at either of our houses instead of at the back of the school, but whatever. if we were in a house, alone, oh man. the noises we'd make. well, maybe the noises i'd make. calum, it seemed, always refused to give in to showing any signs of pleasure.

this time, though, it was different. i reached my hand over in front of him to stroke his cock as i pumped my hips into him, fast and hard. a soft moan escaped his lips, which got me even more turned on. i didn't hear any other noise for the rest of the time, and i didn't expect to, but man, was it nice to hear something from the boy.

i kept doing the same thing, my thumb rubbing at the tip of his length and moving up and down, up and down, my hips moving in and out, in and out. he came in my hand with no warning, pulling out as i removed my hands from him, licking his cum from my thumb off. we cleaned ourselves up and put our clothes back on before i felt calum's hand reach into my back pocket, taking my phone out.

calum unlocked my phone easily. he scoffed, a slight half smile in amusement as he shook his head, "no passcode? really? you wanna get robbed, especially in this part of town?"

he inserted something in my phone before giving it back. "it's my number," he said. "just text me whenever. but i don't call, so don't ever think of calling."

a/n
lmao i'm shit at writing smut oops