~17

Wyatt

Seeing Sadie brought back dèjà vu from being with her. Why was she here? Why was she with Jack?

"Sadie, can I talk to you?" I asked, ignoring Noah and Millie's announcement.

"Yeah." She agreed.

"I'm sorry I ended things how I did." I apologized. I know I should say more but I can't think of the right words.

"It's fine." I could tell she was lying by her body posture. I could always tell.

"No, it's not. I was an ass and you didn't deserve that. The truth was I had just discovered who I was." I explained, hoping she'd catch on.

"What are you talking about?" She questioned. There were tear stains on her cheeks. I didn't want to make things worse.

"Jaeden!" I called for him. He came over and sat on my lap and held my hand.

"You're gay?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side.

"Yeah." I spit out.

"I'm happy for you, Wy Wy." She smiled. She stood up and sat down on a chair next to Sophia and Jeremy and watched as she began a conversation with the two.

Jaeden made us go home and get some sleep. He said we had the house to ourselves because Noah was going to be gone. I knew the whole Noah thing would he hardest on Jaeden and Caleb for they were the closest. We went to bed and prepared for the morning.

Noah

Millie and I had our bags packed, ready to leave for the airport. Our friends all waited at Jaeden's except for Jack and Finn. And we are going to stop at the hospital before leaving. They all lined up- Gaten being the first- Caleb being the last.

I walked up to Gaten to say goodbye.

"Goodbye, bro." I smiled.

"Noah, once agin I'm so sorry for being such an idiot. Caleb helped me change and I'm happy we sort of got to be friends for a little while. Good luck, dude." Gaten patted me on the back.

"Oh, fuck it." I sighed, hugging Gaten. Surprisingly, he hugged back. I knew Gaten wasn't lying when he said he changed. He had and I was there to watch it. He's a good man who just needed a little guiding. I was glad I got to know him. Gaten let go and stepped aside so Chosen could go.

"I know we were never close and I'm sorry for that. I have no excuse for my actions but I do regret them." Chosen says. "But spending this past week with you guys has been the best week of my life. So thank you, brother." He holds out his hand and I take it, bringing us into a hug.

"Take care of them." I whisper back, turning to Jermey.

"Jermey, I know you're the new guy but you'll fit in just right. I'm sorry I won't be here to become better friends but I'll always remember your grande entrance." I chuckled.

"Thanks, Noah." Jermey hugs me.

I moved on to Wyatt.

"Oh, Wyatt, where do I even start?" I laughed. "It all started with you saving me. Thank you for that. But Jaeden. He will take this hard, I know he will. Please look after him for me. And protect him. He's sensitive." I beg, staring Wyatt in the eye.

"I will, Noah." Wyatt accepted, hugging me. As I moved down the line it got harder and harder. It was Sophia's turn.

"Sophia, you were my first friend that was a girl. You tough me everything I need to know about a girl and even more than I need to know. You were and are my best friend and this isn't a goodbye, it's a see you after the seasons done." I spoke.

"You better come back. Because I love you, Noah." Sophia embraced me into a hug, tears forming in my eye. Then it was Jaeden. I knew it was going to be hard because he was my brother.

"Jaeden," I basically wept. "I'm going to miss you so fucking much. We used to be inseparable. And I promise I will call you every single day and text and I'll let you know when shooting is done and I'll come visit you and-." I begin, getting interrupted but Jaeden.

"Noah, you know how much I love you. You deserve this so much. You've worked hard for this. And with everything you've gone through, the role was meant for you. I'm so fucking proud of you, Noah and good things are heading your way. But I'm going to miss you so, so, so, fucking much. You are my best friend after all." Jaeden started crying too and we hugged. But I knew when I get on the plane and sit down, i will break down. Because he has helped me with everything. Who will help me now? Who will be there to look after Jaeden? I moved on to my last person, Caleb. This would be the hardest.

"Caleb," I sobbed. I saw he had tears in his eyes too.

"Before you leave, you should at lest know I'm gay." He whispered.

I hugged him "I'm proud of you." I admitted.

"Noah, you were my first friend. No, you weren't my friend you were my brother. On the first day in kindergarten when those kids were giving me a hard time- you saved me, Noah. You scared them away and helped me up and from that day forward, I knew you and I were going to be best friends. I knew that you'd do something amazing and now you're an actor. Noah, you deserve the world and no matter how much I'm going to miss you, I'm so happy for you." Caleb cried which made me cry.

"Stop, crying you're making me cry." I laughed.

"I love you, man." Caleb hugged me.

"I love you more, dude."

"Noah, come on." Millie commanded. We all got into a group hug and we all just cried.

Leaving is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

I waved as Millie drove the car away from my town, away from my friends, away from my old life. We got to the hospital to say goodbye to Jack and Finn. I ran into their room.

"Noah," Jack gasped running to me. "I heard, congratulations." Jack faked smiled, knowing I'd have to leave.

"Oh, Jack. I'm going to miss your stupid ass." I cried.

"Don't cry, Noah. I swear I'm going to start crying." And he wasn't lying. A tear left his eye. This broke me even more.

Finn looked at me and spoke up. "Noah, do you remember when I first moved here and you were the one who introduced me to Jaeden and Jack and everyone? Well, look where we are now. I mean, you're about to be a big time movie star." Finn whaled. I wasn't even going to correct him about the tv show not movie because I just couldn't.

"And I'm so glad I did. Because I had the opportunity to become friends with the funniest person I've ever met who always knows how to make me smile." I noted.

"And Finn. You've gone through so much this past week, I can't even imagine leaving you." I never thought anything could hurt this much.

"Noah, you have too. You deserve this more than anyone I know. You always have. You were the one friend I needed. You always kept me safe and protected me. And I- along with everyone- will be cheering you on and watching every episode of that show of yours. Because we will always be cheering you on, even if you can't see us. And when you become famous promise me you won't forget us?" Finn begged.

"How could I forget you guys?" Tear after tear left my eye until my vision became blurry.

"Come on, Noah. The plane leaves in 20." Millie interfered.

"I'm going to miss you guys." I hugged them, no dried eyes.

"Goodbye." I finally said, leaving them. Leaving my old life.

"What's wrong?" Millie asked as we boarded the plane.

"I'm going to miss them." I sighed, putting our bags above us.

"Well, I may or may not have made arrangements for them to visit us in a month." She surprised me.

"Thank you so much, Millie." I hugged her. I knew I was going to miss them with all my heart. But I knew that they wanted this for me. I knew they were there with me the whole way.