Who are You All?

THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR -

(Y/N)= Your Name

(F/C)= Favorite Colored

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) started to get exhausted from the long ride to Kelton. But, there was barely any traffic, in which she was curious about. She then saw then saw a stop sign, in which she took the opportunity to tweet about her going to Kelton. After she did that, she began driving once again.

She started to smile widely, thinking about what the small, peculiar town might look like. All that she could imagine were a bunch of.. monsters? walking around. She didn't really know what to call them, but she knew the word 'monsters' just didn't sound right.

Then, right then and there, (Y/N) saw a sign with the words 'Welcome to Kelton!' written on the wood piece planted into the ground. The girl couldn't help but let out an internal happy squeal from seeing the sign.

A few minutes later, she arrived at the small town. It was nearly just like she imagined. But, there were a few humans here and there, in which she didn't mind. She shook it off and parked the car near her already-bought-house-that-she-got-online.

She got out slowly, examining her surroundings. Surprisingly, it looked like a normal town, except for the fact that there were monsters walking around, but she didn't mind. She then shut her car door carefully, being sure not to make any noise, then walked inside the house. She smiled widely at the wide and open space in front of her. Oh boy, was she going to have fun decorating this place.

She then walked out to get a few boxes out of her car, but only to bump into someone right as she walked out. (Y/N) seemed startled, laying on the ground, dazed and frozen. "O-oh dear.. I-I'm sorry!" You heard a voice say. (Y/N) began to gain consciousness again, looking around, eventually looking up at the creature above her. He surely looked short, as he had a bird shaped head that was pale white as it floated. The creature was wearing a red sweater. "Oh, it's fine!" You said to him, getting up slowly. surprisingly, you were taller than the creature. Well, you were known for your tallness (sorry if your short- ;v;. But being Tall has its Cons too-). "I haven't seen you around here before... are you new?" The bird asked, tilting his head curiously.

This cinnamonbun was just too adorable for you to handle. You interally screamed, but eventually calming down, as she replied to the small creature. "Yes, I am! I actually just got here." You said, rubbing the back of your neck nervously. The bird then suddenly let out a little pigeon noise of happiness.

"Well, my name's Damon!" The bird said, holding out his hand. You smiled softly at the little cinnamonroll. "The name's (Y/N)!" You said enthusiastically, shaking Damon's hand. "I bet the others will be happy to see you!" He said, suddenly holding a firm grip on your hand and dragging you in some direction.

'But I haven't even started decorating my house...' You thought, sighing. You might as well go with the flow. I mean, this birb seemed too innocent to even try to trick you into doing anything, right? You shrugged it off, still being dragged by Damon.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY: cinnamonbun birB-

You were already zoning out by the time Damon had stopped running. He was literally dragging you, as you just laid on your back on the ground, eyes half lidded as you zoned out. In the distance you heard talking, but decided to ignore it. "WAKE UP!" You heard someone yell, but it wasn't Damon's voice. You jolted upwards, scrambling to get on your feet. (Y/N) eventually regained her balance, as she stared at the three people.

"Uhm... Damon?" You asked the birb, smiling nervously. He looked at you, tilting his head. "Yes?" Damon asked curiously. "Who... Are these guys?" You said, chuckling nervously as you pointed to the three others.

"OH! well, That's Ty- I mean Reggie," He said, pointing to a human with glasses, purple sweater, white shirt underneath, light brown pants (dunno what pants he wears-), and black shoes. He just waved and smiled softly at (Y/N). "Hello!" He said, a bit of gentleness in his voice. "There's Phoebe," Damon then pointed to a woman, who was also human, and was a redhead (I'm not describing her details-). "Sup." She said. Short and simple. "Then there's Spec." He said, pointing to the TV guy.

Spec eyed you up and down, then smirked. A small blue hue was spread across his face. "Well, nice to meet you." He said. You were only about 5 inches shorter than the guy, surprisingly. "I have to go start decorating my house... So I gotta go." You said, pointing behind you. "We could help you!" Damon said cheerfully. (Y/N) just nodded as she motioned with her hand for them to follow.

They all eventually arrive at the house. It was a two-story house, in which (Y/N) Smiled widely at. She instantly opened the trunk and back doors of the (F/C) car.

"Let's get to business!"

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY: sPANGE-

Finally, they were finished decorating the house. They all huffed, as they were all tired. It was midnight by the time they got finished. "Could we... perhaps stay the night here?" Reggie asked, chuckling. "Sure!" (Y/N) replied, saving the last of her energy to show a bit more enthusiasm.

'Welp, what'll happen now?" (Y/N) Thought to herself, sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hnnn- its 3:45 rn

I'm going to bed-

(I edited this chapter a bit-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~