Sleepover!

A/N ~ welp. I'm running out of ideas- ;v;

Things to look out For

(Y\N) = your name
(F\H\M) favorite horror movie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was currently scavenging through the fridge, trying to find food for your three guests, Damon said he'd like a salad (I imagine him as a vegetarian-), Reggie said he didn't want to eat anything, so you just got him a book that you had on a shelf near the TV. You didn't really ask Spec what he wanted, so you just got him coffee.

Damon had helped (Y\N) carry the salad and coffee, as you just carried the book. Once you both arrived, you gave everyone their things as you sat down on the floor along with Phoebe. The other three had already took the rest of the space on the couch.

Then, you heard a small grunt of confusion behind you. You looked behind yourself, to see Spec holding the coffee that you had just got him. He tried to at least take a sip, but the hot liquid only spilled onto his clothes.

You snickered, smiling slightly at the Tv's expression. His whole chest was soaked in coffee. Phoebe laughed while Reggie let out a soft chuckle, and Damon just smiled. Spec just stood up, grumbling something inaudible as he went into the kitchen to grab some paper towels.

Phoebe was still smiling widely as she wiped away a tear. You then had an idea. "Hey, do you guys wanna watch a movie?" You asked everyone, as Spec came back. He had a huge coffee stain on his clothes, as it seems the Tv was still a bit grumpy about it.

Reggie just shrugged as Damon nodded. "Meh, sure." Phoebe replied, shrugging also. " Could I just go check out what other books you have? " Reggie asked. You nodded and smiled, as he walked over to the shelf. Damon got up to just refill his salad, plus he was getting some popcorn.

This was your chance. Phoebe got onto the couch before you did, as she was on the opposite side on Spec. You shrugged and sat in the middle, feeling a bit squished, but you didn't mind.

Damon came back and sat on the floor, realising that his seat was stolen. Reggie did the same thing.

"How 'bout a horror movie?" You asked. All of them replied with a nod, except for Damon. You glanced at the bird weirdly, but shrugged it off as you inserted your (F\H\M) (if ya dont have one, then just think of a random horror movie that you like-)

~TIME SKIPPY!~

The movie had just about ended. Damon was hiding behind the couch, terrified, as Reggie had walked into the kitchen to read. You were huddled against Spec, terrified from the few jumpscares that were in the movie. You didn't realise until Phoebe was just staring at you like 'what the fuck?', plus hearing a chuckle from Spec.

You then moved a small bit away from the TV, a blush spreading across your face. A blue hue was tainted across Specs face, as you guessed that was his blush. You sighed. "Is anyone tired?" You asked everyone, as Reggie came in, realising that the movie ended.

"I'm a bit tired..." He yawned. You decided that he could sleep on the couch, while Phoebe slept on a blow-up mattress. You guessed Damon was going to sleep on the floor, as he was already laying down on the wooded surface, shaking in slight fear.

"Where am I going to sleep?!" Spec asked, crossing his arms as he raised an eyebrow. You didn't really have anything else for anyone to sleep on. " Maybe you could sleep on the floor, like Damon. " You shrugged, pointing to the shaking bird on the floor. He huffed as he laid down, arms still crossed.

You chuckled at the Tv and went into the room, going into the bed and getting under the blankets. You yawned as you dozed off, eventually finding yourself sleeping.

Spec then stood up, glancing at the woman's bedroom door. He smirked as he slowly got up, being sure not to make any noise as he walked over to the door, opening it slightly, being careful as to not wake up the currently sleeping (Y\N).

He wasn't going to sleep on the floor. Spec tip-toed over to the bed, slowly getting under the blankets as he smiled softly down at the sleeping figure.

He then laid down on his side, facing away from (Y\N) as he started to sleep.