Restaurant?

A\N - SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes fluttered open as you awoke from your slumber. You were still half asleep slightly, as you sat up. You glanced at the sleeping figure beside you, and realized... that it was Spec. Seeing him in your bed, now that woke you up with a jolt.

You quickly checked under the blankets, to see that you still have clothes on. You sighed in relief, laying back down calmly. That's when you heard Spec shuffle beside you, then mumble something inaudible. You raised an eyebrow at the TV man, but shrugged and laid back down. You did want to lay here for a while.

That's when you heard muffled talking from outside. You guessed the others were up. You heard footsteps walking to your door, as you immediately pretended to sleep.

You heard your door creak open, as you saw a light seep into the darkness of your bedroom. The person raised an eyebrow, then noticed a familiar TV head in your own bed.

"What the absolute fuck..." You heard the person mumble. The voice was similar to Phoebe's, as she slowly closed the door. You sat back up, looking at Spec once again. This time he sat up also, slowly glancing at you.

A small smirk was plastered onto his face, as he had that same blue blush over his face. You huffed, crossing your arms as you raised a brow.

"Why in the world would you come and lay in my bed?" You asked, wishing that he'd wipe the smirk off of his face.

"I just didn't feel like sleeping on the floor." He replied, still having that smirk on his face. Dammit. Your wish didn't come true.

You just got out of bed, walking out of your bedroom. As you walked out, you noticed Phoebe was looking at you, eyebrow still raised.

"So, uh... what does that amulet on your neck do?" You asked, wanting to have a slightly normal conversation in the morning. She shrugged as she opened her palm slightly, revealing a small flame.

You seemed amazed. You never knew that having fire powers was possible, but hey, this is Kelton. You heard footsteps behind you, as you realized it was Spec. You glanced behind you, smiling slightly as you walked away.

You were now standing at Phoebe's side, looking at Spec. He chuckled, staring at the amulet that was around Phoebe's neck. She just huffed and walked away. You glanced at her, confused, but shrugged and walked into the living room.

You noticed that everyone was awake. You smiled softly at Damon, who smiled back brightly. You decided to get some coffee for yourself. You also kept note that Spec couldn't drink coffee.

Once you came back into the living room, Spec was chatting with Reggie, as Damon was talking with Phoebe. You smiled softly at the small scene. Reggie and Spec were sitting on the couch, so you decided to sit next to Spec. It may have seemed a small bit squished, but you didn't mind.

"I think we might want to leave..." Damon suddenly said, glancing at you. You glanced at him also, smiling widely. "Oh, sure! You can leave whenever!" You said chirpily. Phoebe and Reggie nodded, as Damon smiled back.

Spec just turned to face you. Personally, he didn't want to leave. But hey, it is what it is. They got up, walking out the door as Damon said. "Hope ya have a great day!" You just smiled.

You sighed as you sunk into your couch, taking a sip of your coffee. You turned the TV on, watching your (F/S)(favorite show).

~Time skip cuz the author cant think of anything to write~

It has been a few hours, and you decided that you actual wanted to go outside. You thought of a Restaurant to go to. But, you wanted someone to come with you. You shrugged, choosing Spec right off the bat. You knew he couldn't really drink anything, and you guessed he couldn't really eat anything, but he would probably be great as company.