The Courtyard

(A/N: I am aware this is not what happened in the book or movie, but bare with me! It is a fanfiction after all.)
·
You ran up the corridor as fast as possible to get away from the Death Eater chasing you. Right as he was about to shout "Stupefy!", you felt a hand grip yours tightly and yank you out of the path of the spell.
Before you had time to adjust, an instantly recognizable voice shouted "We need to get to the courtyard!" And began pulling you through the castle. This voice belonged to no other than one of your best friends, Neville Longbottom. You began running alongside him down the rest of the corridors, your hands still glued together, seeing a few other students heading the same way.
When you finally reached outside, an army of students and Death Eaters could be seen in the normally peaceful courtyard. You both stopped abruptly and saw the large body of Hagrid carrying forth a body. Harry's body.
"Harry Potter is dead!" The loud voice of Voldemort announced, a loud cheering of Death Eaters behind the cloaked wizard.
Neville stumbled a bit and Ginny ran, yelling "No!" Just to be stopped by Arthur. "Stupid girl. Harry Potter is dead. From this day forth, you put your faith in me." You, Neville, and everyone else standing in defense of Hogwarts was speechless.
Voldemort walked proudly to the Death Eaters, finally shouting, "Harry Potter is dead!" He announced for a second time, joined again by the chorus of the Death Eater's shrill cheers and laughs. You released from Neville's strong grip and took him tightly in your arms, he still had a vacant yet terrified look on his face. You rubbed his arm and he did nothing more but look down at you.
"And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us, or die." Voldemort yelled clearly to the students. Draco's parents had called Draco, another friend of yours over to the Death Eaters. You felt a stab of pity for your platinum-blonde haired friend and wanted to run and save him from this life. You knew he had to though. You knew he had no choice but to go with his parents.
Voldemort hugged Draco whilst he joined them, muttering, "Well done, Draco, well done..." and released him.  You felt helpless at this point.
Neville grabbed you suddenly and hugged you, saying quietly, "Whatever happens... Know I love you, Y/N." And he hugged you for a little bit.
Neville began to stumble towards Voldemort. You picked up the Sorting Hat you'd noticed used to be at his feet and shoved it into your necklace pouch, enchanted to keep even the largest objects. You were still bewildered. Neville had just confessed his love for you.
Bringing himself closer, the dark wizard said, "Well I must say I hoped for better." Joined by the laughter of many Death Eaters. "And who might you be, young man?" He asked him.
"Neville Longbottom." The laughter was unbearable. You began to sprint towards him, only to be grabbed by Ron, being pulled tightly against the redhead. "Don't, Y/N please. I-I don't want another dead friend..."
"Well, Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks."
Neville kept walking and joined the Death Eaters. He looked you in the eyes from the other side of the crowd, a longing and pain you had never seen in the man's green eyes very apparent. Harry struggled from Hagrid's grasp quickly, and you broke free of Ron's hold. You got grabbed, unexpectedly, by a Death Eater once you made it across. "Crucio!" The Death Eater whispered from above you. You began writhing in his grasp.
You were finally knocked out by the pain, in some Death Eater's hands.