Captive

You awoke with a jolt, ice cold water being poured over your pounding head. You looked around and noticed three Death Eaters surrounding you. The only recognizable one was Draco Malfoy. You saw him look into your eyes very sadly, but he quickly flinched away and frowned deeply.
"D-Draco?..." he quickly turned his head back and looked alarmed, putting his index finger up to his mouth. He flicked his head carefully over to a wall where you saw a man's seemingly dead body laying on the ground. You wanted to scream. You wanted to run. You wanted to die.
The body belonged to Neville. The man who loved you. You looked desperately back at where Draco was but the Malfoy was already gone.
You recognized the place as the dungeons of Malfoy Manor, as Draco had described them in the past; cold, dark, unnerving, but a strange feeling of mysterious beauty about it.
You heard a loud groan from the left of you and saw Neville's moving body. You getting up immediately, you went over to Neville.
He was clutching himself and his eyes were squeezed shut. He looked to be in horrible pain, and he finally threw up on the ground and groaned again.
You almost ripped your pouch necklace off your neck, and desperately searched for your leftover ingredients from Potions. You eventually found your juniper berries and poppy seeds and force-fed them to Neville. After a bit he stopped groaning and the grip on his stomach loosened. He nodded off, and you heard footsteps suddenly coming down the stairs to the dungeon.
A Death Eater walked inside, smacking you in the head with the back of his hand. "Don't help the fatass, you filthy creature." The Death Eater growled at you, practically tearing your pouch necklace from your palm and hitting you again for good measure. He flashed a crooked, cruel smile at you before he left.
About an hour later, "Wh-Where... Where are we?... Y-Y/N?..." Neville pushed out in a weak voice, looking directly at you, still laying on the ground.
"Neville.... Neville I'm so sorry... We're in Malfoy Manor." The color seemed to flow out of the man, who finally sat up. A large patch of dried blood could be seen on his face. He suddenly wrapped his arms around your neck and began sobbing into your shoulder, no words spoken for the rest of the night. You fell asleep leaned against him, his breath calming you down.
For the next few days, you were Neville's only escape.
Each day he came back more traumatized due to the Death Eater's training. You never questioned what happened, you just gave each other company and kept each other sane. You loved each other and kept each other safe.
One night however, a platinum-blonde haired Slytherin snuck into the dungeon. "Scilencio." he whispered.
Draco Malfoy had stolen your pouch necklace from the Death Eater who originally took it, risking his life to get it back to you. He left the necklace near you and ran quickly out of the dungeon, you asleep next to Neville.