Bonding

"Get up! Off! OFF!" A gruff voice yelled. You got up immediately, getting yanked off of the warmth of Neville's arm. Neville got up and walked off, reluctantly silent, to go upstairs with the larger Death Eater.
You laid down again and noticed a small leather pouch near a pillar in the dungeon. You scooted up near it and snatched it fast. Your pouch necklace! You stuck your hand inside to see if your things were still inside, and to your surprise they were. You hid the pouch for later, as now, with all the Death Eaters around it'd be useless and risky to do anything.
You laid on the stony ground and slept,  prepared to wait for Neville's return.
You were awoken early by a Death Eater picking you up roughly by your collar and telling you, "Come on." You walked with the man up the many floors of Malfoy Manor until you reached a room with about 5 other people in it. One was Neville.
He looked terrified and his eyes were red with unshed tears.
"Do it. Now, Longbottom!"
Neville didn't budge but you suddenly felt the weak Cruciatus curse take effect. Even if it was weak, it felt as if your nails were being pulled off. Right away you knew they were making him do wandless and nonverbal magic.
You stopped feeling the pain and the Death Eaters chuckled, Neville couldn't look in your eyes. A few tears fell onto the stone floor, and only you noticed them.
Suddenly you were knocked out and awoken up to the sound of Neville's sobs. "Y-Y/N I'm so, so, sorry... I- I was forced!" He sobbed out slowly, kneeling against a pillar. He noticed your awakening and ran over to you, hugging your body close to him. He kissed you, and you kissed back. You both eventually stopped, holding each other closely. Finally you both stopped. Neville looked, lovingly, into your eyes, and smiled. He pulled you close again and rested your head on his legs, and finally fell asleep, him falling asleep against the pillar behind him. This was the happiest you had been during your time at the Manor.
The next few days were the same thing as before, but once you'd been called into spell practice and left with a horrible cut on your arm from SectumSempra. Neville had nursed it back himself with a bit of your help, and you helped him when the other Death Eaters beat him for doing something wrong. You'd come to officially love each other, yet you knew you'd have to get out soon. Late one night, you both sitting against each other for warmth,  you'd finally said, "Neville... We need a way out."