Chapter 25

Ian stood puzzled. He was listening to his private investigator while Brooke, and Chase were in the adjoining room. "Ian, I could not find a record of Brooke Donovan marriage records anywhere. I don't believe she is legally married."

Ian spoke with a wrinkled brow, "What about a missing person? She was taken about fifteen years ago."

His investigator sighed, "There are so many possibilities Ian. This is going to take a little more time."

"I need you to hurry." He turned to the door when he heard Brooke chuckle.

"What's your rush?"

"I have a question to ask, I want to know her real name when I ask it."

The investigator chuckled, "Ill do my best. I'll find out who she is."

Ian smirked as he ended the phone call.  He was shocked when he opened the office door, and spotted Chance sitting in front of the doorway giving him a blank stare. Ian cocked an eyebrow, "How much of that did you hear?"

Chase sighed, "Hhhaaasddtffvcc.."

Ian smiled as he picked him up and gave him a kiss while he carried him into the room. Chase squealed when he spotted Brooke and reached for her. Ian handed him to her and leaned in and pecked her on the cheek.

Chase growled and pushed him away from Brooke.

Ian gave him an evil smirk, "Trying to steal her away?"

Chase batted his eyes as he leaned against Brooke's chest and sighed.

"Game on chubby boy.."

Chase gave him a sneaky grin showing Ian his four perfect white teeth.

Brooke chuckled as she squeezed him to her. Ian stood back in awe of her. His groin slightly twitched when he thought of her possibly being a mother.

The trio turned to the door as Sofie chimed, "Mama's home!"

Chase squealed as Brooke placed him on the floor, they all laughed as his hands heavily patted against the floor as he crawled to Sofie. She scooped him up and covered him with kisses. She turned her smile to Ian and Brooke, "Was he good for you?"

Ian cocked an eyebrow to him, "An angel.."

Chase wrinkled his nose as he smiled to his uncle.

"Well I can't thank you two enough for watching him. The Woman's Charity League's fundraiser is coming up, and I needed the time to plan it."

Ian kissed Sofie on the forehead head as they headed out the door, "Of course. Love you."

Sofie closed her eyes as he kissed her, "Love you too."

As Brooke hugged her, Chase reached for her with wanting eyes. Brooke smiled as she kissed his chubby hand, "Ill see you soon.."

Chase started to pucker his lip to cry. Sofie chuckled, "Okay lover boy. Time for nap."

Ian slowly pulled Brooke away from Chases manipulation, and threw his arm around her shoulder. He looked down and noticed she was in a daze smile as they walked, "What are you thinking about?"

" I'm wondering when I'm going to wake up."

Ian stopped and turned her to him, "This isn't a dream."

Brooke smiled as tears eased down her face, "I really hope its not."

Ian pulled her to him and kissed her, "Let's go home."

***************
"Brooke.. I have a secret to tell you.."

Brooke smiled as she eagerly listened to Helen, "What.. tell me.."

Helen beamed as she whispered in her ear, "Johnathan said he's getting me out of here. We.. we are going to be a family.."

Brooke's smile slowly crept away, "Helen.. What do you mean? Dean Harris.. he will find you. Besides Teacher..."

Helen jumped from the bed, "Oh! The Hell with Teacher! I'm carrying Johnathan'a child.. He loves me.."

Brooke looked down as Helen kneeled in front of her, "Brooke.. Ill get you out too.."

Both young women gasped as their bedroom door was slung open. Helen eased off of the floor shaking as her eyes fell on Teacher, "You can't stop me.."

Teacher tilted her head to the side and squinted, "Hhhhmmm... Watch me.."

Brooke snapped up from the bed heaving. Ian was still asleep next to her. She sighed as she ran her hands through her hair and eased off of the bed. She tipped toed to the piano and lightly started to play an unknown Sonata. It was unknown because she was the one who wrote it, but only recently. Until she learned what love was, she never had the urge to create, only play. Ian had noticed her absence and found her playing the beautiful unknown tune.

He felt bad when he startled her as he touched her bare shoulder, "Sorry.."

She smiled a tired smile as he took her seat and eased her into the keys of the piano, "That was beautiful, what's it called?"

She shyly shrugged, "I haven't named it yet."

"Oh, so your a composer too?"

Brooke chuckled, "I only started recently, when I had something to make me feel like composing."

She closed her eyes as he stroked the side of her face and kissed her. He caught her off guard as he lifted her legs as he pinned her against him and the piano. She feverishly kissed him as he slowly slid off her silk nightgown. Ian leaned down and kissed her neck as he removed his boxers. She shivered as he gently grabbed her hips as he eased into her. They both slightly smiled as he thrusted against the keys.

Brooke smiled close against his lips, "She going to need to be tuned after this." 

Ian smiled back, "I have thought about having you like this, the first time I ever heard you play."

Brooke's brow wrinkled as he continued his slow thrust, "Ian.."

Ian shook his head through his heaving breath, "Just let it happen.. I want you in so many ways.."

Brooke bit her bottom lip as she whimpered, "Are you sure?"

All Ian could do was silently nod. He knew she could easily get pregnant since it had been four days after her last cycle, but his lust grew with the idea of always having something that tied them together. A child, their child.