Again??

N/A It was a struggle to write this chapter ( idk why) but I made it happen hope yall like it.

Mitch woke up early but didn't want to get out of bed because he didnt want to wake up the boys this early for school so he just cuddle with Scott lay on his chests. Mitch noticed that Scott abs were gone again and he was getting a little belly.

Mitch's Thoughts

Mitch lay there wondering if Scott could be pregnant again but if so when did it happen because the only time they have sex is when the boys are not home or they go out to a hotel. And the last time that happened was on my birthday so if he was pregnant again he would be about a month now. But he really hasn't had morning sickness at all , maybe he just getting fat he as been eating a lot and not working out much. Scott moved getting me out of my thoughts.

" Good Morning baby." Scott said

" Good Morning honey." Mitch said

" Ugghhh I dont wanna move to day." Scott said

" Same but we got to get the boys off to school, then we can get back in bed I dont think have anything to do today honey." Mitch said

So that what we did , Scott and Mitch got up woke the boys up to shower and Mitch started making breakfast for them so they could eat before they went to school. After Jadyn and Kaydn was off to school Mitch looked in his phone to see if they had anything to do today they didn't. So Mitch and Scott got back in bed and cuddle and slept most of the day. Until Kirstie came over and got them out of the bed wanting to go to lunch. So the three of them went out to lunch before Jaydn and Kaydn got back home seeing as they were only 7 and Scott and Mitch didn't want them home alone.