Names

Scott and Mitch was feeding their princess and prince thinking of names for them. They like the K and J thing they had with their two other prince's but didn't know about doing it with these two.
Scott and Mitch let the babies sleep seeing that Kirstin, Avi and Kevin was coming with the boys to meet the babies. So while Scott had some time he got in the shower and Mitch layed in Scott's bed watching Sponge-Bob until he got out. Mitch was almost asleep when their baby girl started crying. Mitch tried to get her quiet so she didnt wake up her brother. Mitch was thinking of names while trying to get her to calm down.

" Do you like Jade Rose?" Mitch said, And she got quiet.

" Ok Jade Rose Grassi-Hoying." Mitch said

" I love it." Scott said coming back into the room

" Me too, now we just got to name our baby boy." Mitch said

Scott leaned over his baby boy not wanting to wake him. Mitch got up from the bed to let Scott get back in it because he need his rest but Mitch sat in the bed with him.

" What about James Richard Grassi-Hoying ?" Scott said still looking at his baby

" It's perfect." Mitch said

Then their prince finally woke up wanting to eat. Mitch gave Scott Jade while Mitch got James and made bottles.

Jade and James ate all their bottles got burped and changed before Avi called Mitch saying that they was at the hospital. So Mitch told Avi how to get the room. Scott was in his bed holding James and Mitch was sitting in the chair next to him with Jade when Kaydn and Jaydn came running in missing their dad and daddy.

" Hey my babyies dad and daddy missed you." Scott said

" Dad! " Kaydn said getting on the bed with Scott

" Daddy!" Jaydn said coming over to Mitch to give him a hug and to see the baby.

" So how you doing Scott? " Kevin asked

" Im doing just still a little sore. Thanks." Scott said

" So I want a baby and names!! " Kirstie said

" Haha , Here Kitt this is James Richard Grassi-Hoying." Scott said handing over the baby

" Awww what an angel." Kirstin said

" Mitch can I hold him and what is name? " Kevin asked

" Sure Kev but he is a she and her name is Jade Rose Grassi-Hoying." Mitch said

" What a girl I thought you were having two boys?" Kirstin said

" Yes a girl and so did we Kitt." Mitch said

While Kevin and Kirstin was holding the babys Scott and Mitch got in some time with Kaydn and Jaydn before they went back home.

Jaydn and Kaydn was crying when they had to leave making Scott and Mitch cry too.

" Its ok babies me and daddy will be home tomorrow hopefully ok don't cry and be good big boys for daddy and me ok." Mitch said

" Ok dad." Kaydn said

And they all left, Mitch took James from Scott and put him back in the crib and Jade back in hers. So they could wash up before the nurses came to check on Scott and bring dinner.