Twins 8th Birthday Party!!

It was Kaydn and Jaydn's birthday and Mitch and Scott was having them a party at the house. With Scott being nine months they did want to be far from the house. Just in case because Scott can go into labor any day now. Mitch was outside putting up party stuff by the the pool and all round the back yard while Scott and Kirstin was inside cooking and baking for the party. Even Kevin and Avi came to help while the boys were in school. They gonna start the party around 3 pm when the kids got out of school but they wonted everything done now.

They were almost done with everything when Scott yelled for Mitch from the couch.

" What its it honey? " Mitch asked

" I'm having light contractions , there far apart right now but I just wanted to let you know." Scott said

" Are you sure we don't need to go to the hospital right now?" Mitch asked

" I'm fine right now if it gets worse you'll be the first to know Mitchy." Scott said

" Alrighty honey." Mitch said

Kaydn and Jaydn finally came home they were so happy running around the house seeing all the party decorations then they ran up to Mitch and gave him the bigest hug.

" Thanks dad we love you." They said

Then the boys ran to find Scott to give him a hug.

" DADDYYYY!" The boys yell and gave him a hug

" Oh hey boys." Scott said

" Thanks you daddy for the party we love you" They said

" Awww I love y'all too my sweet babys." Scott said

" But we're not babyies anymore daddy." Kaydn said

" You guys will always my babies" Scott said

" Even though you going to have two new babies." Jaydn said

" Yes of course Jay." Scott said

About 30 minutes later all the kids came and the party started. Everyone was have so much fun.

Scott was up helping with the party when he had another contraction but they were getting closer and more painful. But he didn't want to tell Mitch and mess up the party. Then he had a really bad one that made him yell and Mitch caught on and hurried to finish the party so they could get Scott to the hospital the babies want to come out and soon.