Getting Ready For Pairs!!

Scott and Mitch was getting packed for well Mitch was doing most of the packing because Scott was still not feeling to well but still wanted to go to Pairs. They had to be at the airport at 4:30 am so Mitch wanted to get everything done tonight even getting the boys to Kevin and Avi's that night too.

Scott helped get get the twins ready and packed while Mitch was cooking dinner. Scott had to stop at one point to throw up because the smell of what Mitch was cooking. Scott finished with the boys then they went downstairs for dinner.

After dinner Scott said bye to the boys and Mitch took them over Kevin and Avi's apartment.

" Come on boys time to go over Uncle Kevin and Avi's apartment." Mitch said

" Yay" Jaydn and Kaydn said at the same time

While Mitch was doing that Scott got in the bath to relax and clean up then got in bed and watched Sponge-bob until Mitch came home or until he fell asleep. Mitch said he was gonna stay up all night because it would be easier for him. By the time Mitch got back home with coffee Scott was sleep with his hand on his belly. Mitch got in the bed next to him and cuddle up with Scott putting his hand on top of Scott's.

Mitch's alarm went off at 3:00 am waking him up but not Scott so Mitch kissed him awake because they needed to get ready , eat something and call an uber to get to the airport.
By 3:40 Scott and Mitch was out the house and headed to the airport giving them time to get checked in at the airport.