6 Months / Doctors

Scott was now 6 months pregnant with the twins and so ready for them to be out he didn't care what the sex was of them he was gonna love them no matter what he was just tired and way bigger then he was with Kaydn and Jaydn. Which made Mitch think they were having boys again. They would find out today as Scott had an Doctors appointment that afternoon. Mitch was getting Kaydn and Jaydn ready because they were coming too while Scott was napping before they go. Mitch got himself ready before waking up Scott so he could get ready. Mitch got in the bed with Scott and kissed him until he got up. 

" Hey sexy." Mitch said when Scott opened his eyes 

" Hey beautiful wassup?" Scott said 

" Its time to go to your appointment." Mitch said 

" Ok will I get Jadyn and you can get Kaydn ready then ill get ready. " Scott said 

" I got the kids ready and i'm  ready we just waiting on you hun." Mitch said 

" Awww baby I love you so much." Scott said 

" I love you too baby." Mitch said 

Scott got ready and they left for the doctors. Mitch got Kaydn and Jaydn in their seats while Scott got in the car Scott would have helped but his belly is just to big. Scott sat back and relaxed while Mitchy drive to the doctors office falling asleep on the way. When they got there Mitch woke Scott up then got the boys out of the car. Scott sat down with the boys while Mitch went and talked to the nurse at the desk. 

About 10 mins later the nurse called Scott back. So I grabbed the boys hands as we walked back. It was not same doctor that he had with Kaydn and Jaydn. She was so happy to see the boys doing good after 7 years. The boys sat on the floor while the doctor was asking Scott questions about his pregnancy. A minute later she was starting the exam and lifted Scotts shirt up. Scott bit his bottom lip when the cold gel hit his belly. When we saw our two heathy babies on the screen tears came to our eyes happy ones tho. 

"Want to know the sex's?" The doctor asked

" Yes." Scott and Mitch said at the same time

" Well it looks like you guys are looking your daughters." The doctor said

We cried even more we are finally gonna have girls .     

We didn't want anyone to know right now so we told the boys to not tell anyone about their sisters. We got pics of our girls and when home Scott was hungry. When we got home I started dinner and make snacks for everyone. Scott and the boys watched Spongebob until dinner was done. When I came out to get them all my boys were sleep. So I put the food in the oven and let them sleep then I got on the couch and fell asleep too.