Epilogue

Pentatonix was wrapping up a show and when everyone started chanting ptx that got Scott emotional and he started crying and didn't know why he heard it hundreds maybe even more of time before be it was just different this time. It was going to be their last show for a while.

Scott and Mitch wanted to take time way from traveling so much with the kids and Kirstie and PTXs camera man and Kirstie's now boyfriend Ben was going to need some time off anyways with Kirstie being 7 months pregnant and Kevin and Leigh wanting to start a family. It just seemed right but this is just a break in two or three year they planned on doing more tours but for now they just plan on spending time with family or start making more one.

They were still going to write songs and keep up with their fans, and Scott and Mitch was going to do superfruit was still going to do YouTube but all just wanted some time.

As time went on Kirstie and Ben had a baby girl they named her Delilah. And they also got a puppy and named him Floof.

A year Kevin and Leigh started their family they had a baby girl also naming her Zara.

Scott and Mitch also had a little to much time on their hands not traveling and the kids staying with their grandparents over the summers got pregnant again but this time they just had one a baby girl too Jessica.