Chapter 3 - A Date

The next morning, Dylan heard a knock on his door. Groaning, he rolled over and checked the time, 11:30 am.

"Ah shit.." He muttered and throws the covers off. Forgetting that he still had his boxers on along with no shirt, he goes to answer the door. He opens the door to see Thomas Brodie Sangster standing there with his hands on his hips.

"You're going to be late... Again." He shakes his head.

Dylan sighs. "Sorry man, late night."

"Alright then, get your ass up and ready. I'll be in the car outside waiting for you." Thomas says before turning and walking down the stairs.

Dylan laughs a bit. He was so glad to have Thomas to watch out for him. He also knew that he had to start setting an alarm or else Wes would flip on him. Making a mental note to do that later, he starts getting dressed for filming.

------

Dylan comes home even more sore than the day before. This movie was really getting to him. Wes explained to him today that next week, they were going to have him do this one stunt where he was going to be on top of one car, and then jump onto a train. It sounded pretty dangerous, but Dylan trusted Wes, and Wes had assured him that he would be supported by wires anyways so he wasn't worried.

He looks at the time. 1:00 am. He groans and rolls his eyes. How the hell was he supposed to do this for months? He shakes his head laughing a bit then opens his phone deciding to text his new friend.

1:00 am. Dylan: Hey ;)

1:15 am. Taylor: You realize what time it is right???

1:16 am. Dylan: Oh yeah. Shit, I didn't think about that sorry! Go back to sleep.

1:17 am. Taylor: Well I'm awake now... What's up?

1:17 am. Dylan: Nothing much, just got home from filming.

1:18 am. Taylor: This late?? That's crazy! They better be giving you extra coffee!

1:18 am. Dylan: Haha, yeah they are don't worry. And speaking of, would you be available tomorrow to grab one with me?

1:20 am. Taylor: Is THE Dylan O'Brien seriously asking me out on a date??

1:21 am. Dylan: You could call it that ;)

1:22 am. Taylor: Of course I'll go on a date with you :) What time?

1:23 am. Dylan: Well, I don't have to film tomorrow so does around 10:30 work?

1:24 am. Taylor: Perfect. I'll see you then superstar.

1:25 am. Dylan: Yeah we're going to have to come up with a new nickname... Get some sleep, I'll see you in 9 hours.

Dylan smiles putting his phone down. He closes his eyes and starts to drift off, when he remembers something. He opens his eyes and reaches out his phone again. He quickly sets an alarm for 10:00 am the next day and then shuts off his phone.

------

10:00 came way too quickly for Dylan. He groans and shuts off his alarm. Although he wanted so badly to go back to sleep, he was really excited to go out on a date with Taylor. He quickly gets himself ready and grabs his wallet. Realizing he should probably do something nice for her, he grabs some flowers out of a vase to bring to her. He walks outside of his apartment and downstairs to her. She had fortunately mentioned what apartment number she was in a few nights ago, so he was able to find it easily. After taking a second to fix his hair and take a deep breath, he knocks on the door.

Taylor

Taylor hears a knock on her door. She smiles knowing exactly who it was. She opens it and smiles at the man standing at her doorway.

"You're unbelievable." She says laughing as he hands her the flowers.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Dylan says smirking. "You ready to go?"

Taylor nods, "Yeah, just let me grab my wallet and put these flowers down." Dylan grabs her arm before she goes anywhere.

"You're not paying." He says seriously.

Taylor raises an eyebrow. "Dylan I'm not letting you pay for everything. It's not-"

Dylan shrugs. "Too bad." He lets go of her arm so she can put the flowers down. "I'm paying no matter what."

Taylor blushes and rolls her eyes. "Whatever..." She says, realizing she wasn't going to win the argument.

She puts the flowers in a vase and then walks out to meet Dylan. As they walked down to his car, he walked over to the other side and held the door open for her. 'How could this boy get any better?' She asked herself. After thanking him, she gets into the car.

------

Dylan

The day was perfect. Taylor was perfect. It was really nice to get away from the fame for a while, and talk about someone else for a change. Taylor made him feel like he wasn't some crazy famous actor that gets recognized everywhere he goes. He loved that about her. He also loved how clumsy yet cute she could be sometimes. That night, he invited her to his house again to have another night like they had a few days before.

When they get inside, Dylan puts his keys down and looks at Taylor. She was looking at all of the movies he had on his shelf.

"You have the Matrix??" She asks, gasping.

"Of course!" He laughs. "It's my favorite."

She smirks and takes the DVD out of its container. She puts it into the player and sits down on the couch, almost tripping over the table in front of it. Dylan laughs and shakes his head.

"You might be even worse than Stiles."

Taylor shot him a look. "Heyy, that's not nice." She crosses her arms.

Dylan laughs and rolls his eyes. "Want some popcorn?" He asks.

"Sure! And maybe some hot chocolate??" She asks, smirking.

Dylan laughs and nods. "Of course." He walks over to the kitchen and starts making the popcorn and the hot chocolate. After a few minutes, as he waits for everything to be finished cooking, he walks over to the couch to see what was happening with the Matrix. He leans on the back of the couch and looks at the tv. Taylor looks up at him and smiles.

"I know you hear this a million times a day, but you really are the sexiest man alive Dylan O'Brien." She says biting her lip.

He looks down at her, not realizing how close their faces were until that moment. He smiles back at her and leans down, closing his eyes. Her soft lips meet his and they move in sync for a passionate kiss. Dylan puts his hand on her cheek, deepening it. Suddenly, he feels her pull away.

"What?" He asks confused.

"The popcorns burning." She says, giggling.

"Shit..." Dylan runs into the kitchen and opens the microwave. Sure enough, the popcorn had been burnt. He would have to make more. Although, it was worth it in his mind. He got to kiss an amazing girl he soon hoped to call his girlfriend.