ありがと

Once again, I would like to say thank you to everyone— to all of the readers and people who commented and voted for this book.

I really enjoyed writing this book and am super proud as to how it's turned out.

And truth be told, I suffered from writers block for a good amount time since school had just started.

But I overcame it and was able to finish this book. I wrote almost daily this month because of this book and I can't believe I actually was able to finish this before the new year.

But ay hAPPy NeW YEAR!!!

Anyways, besides that, I was able to further develop my plan for the rest of the series. The series is going to be split into two parts which means that there will be no direct mention that the members of the other part had participated on WGM, but there will still be reference to them with their s.o, just no explanation of how they got together.

That might not make any sense but whateva.

Anyhow, the two parts and the order of the series (oooh low key teasers and spoilers here) will be;

1

We Got Married — Jin

We're Not Married — Suga/ Yoongi

We're Just Dating — Jungkook

We Never Got Married — Jhope/ Hoseok

2
(order and titles subject to change because i ain't got taehyung's story/ plot sorted out yet and i ain't so sure about jimin and taehyung's titles since i'm not sure about the plots but oh well)

We're Kinda Married — RM/ Namjoon

We Got Divorced — Jimin

We're Just Friends — V/ Taehyung

Okey Imma just say one last thank you and see y'all next year.

ありがと man
THANK Y'ALL