Chapter 3| Black Mask

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

(I look up at the mirror and see myself as a reflection. ....black eyes....black jacket...black shoes..)

(I look at the 22 Magnum in my hand also black in colour)

(No wonder I was named "Black Mask")

(I look in the mirror again and touch my right cheek. Why is my body so freaking cold all the time?)

(Sometimes I even wonder, what I'm doing? And why I'm doing it....)

Whitewitch: I thought Mama told you to be present in the "Torture Room"

Mask: And I thought I taught you how to knock

Whitewitch: Hmm...You wish

Mask: *sighs* I'm coming

(White leaves the room, and I look in the mirror again)

(Doesn't really matter...like Mama said ...forget the past and craft your future.)

(I put on the black mask on my fave covering till my nose)

(Time to work)

Yoongi's clothing~

(I head out in the hallway all the way to end and stop in front of the door and knock)

(The door opens and the guard allows me inside)

Mask: Yes Mama?

Woman: Ahh...Mask...

(Her office room was huge as she was standing beside the tall bulletproof glasses, looking out at the night city. Her long black hair covering till her waist. She was wearing a casual t-shirt and ripped jeans. Not really the outfit you'd expect the boss of a terrorist organization to wear)

Woman: Come here..

(I go near her stand beside her in front of the window)

Woman: What do you see?

Mask: I see the city of Seoul...what else?

Woman: That's what everyone sees...your not everyone...are you?