Chapter 10 | World Domination

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

(Everyone was running around the streets like crazy, it was around midnight now and the riots were getting worse. Royce could barely drive among all the people running around)

(Y/N): Ah...why exactly are we going towards the place where everyone is running away from?

Royce: We need to know what we're up against

(Y/N): Royce, my daughter is injured and can barely move, u really wanna take us there where there is possibly a greater threat?

Royce: Just bare with me here

(Y/N): You have no idea what ur doing, do you?

Royce: *sighs*

(I look at Yoongi who stays silent and is looking down)

(Y/N): Yoongi? Help here?

(He doesn't look at me)

Yoongi: "World Domination"

(Y/N): What?? World Domination? What's that?

Yoongi: She always talked Abt how she is going to take over Korea one day...she planned everything...for years...this was her biggest mission...and if she succeeds...then it'll be her biggest accomplishment ...one by one..every country...leading to dominating the whole world

(Y/N): That's what she's starting now?! Take over Korea??!

Yoongi: *closes eyes and sighs*

(Y/N): This has gone from crazy dangerous to a completely mental suicide mission!

Yoongi: Guess she started to do this tonight...

Royce: Looks like we can know more Abt what her plan is now..

(Y/N): What??

(Royce slows down the car in the middle of the four way intersection road, and gets out)

(We get out of the car as well, and Yoonji was still lying inside the van , unconscious)

(Every single TV screen inside mini shops, over buildings and everywhere else was hoping a live footage of Dominatrix. She was sitting and was wrapping a bandaid and she was looking pissed....Srsly pissed. She had a small microphone Iin front of her and she starts talking. Her voice echoed thruout the whole city and everyone stopped and stared at the screens)

Dominatrix: *Breathes in and smiles* Seoul... This is Dominatrix.
You know me already so I'll cut to the point

(She was sitting on a chair with one leg up and had her elbow on it while she massaged her head in frustration and....anger)

Dominatrix: So in this city there are two people....(Y/N) (L/N) and Min Yoongi

(Oh no....no...no..no..no...now everyone would know)

Dominatrix: I want them dead...

(I gasped in fear while Yoongi kept on staring at the screens in anger)

Dominatrix: Until I get what I want, the whole city is locked down

(The whole city????!!!)

Dominatrix: All Narcos...from every area....hunt them down..
Everyone else clear the streets and stay the fuck out of my way till the shooting stops..

(Yoongi starts to pace around and Royce gets a call from Velvet probably)

Dominatrix: If I hear anyone else is helping them, I will kill them and the next generation of their family