Chapter 8: Devil's Den

(They didn't put him behind bars, or in handcuffs, the let him sit on a chair comfortably in Velvet's office. We all stood around him. It was a new morning, the bright light shone thru the windows and yet it felt like I was in complete darkness.)

(Yoongi told them everything. How the Narcos operate, where their bases are, how many of them are against us. I told Velvet and the others everything Abt when Yoongi came back, how Jiwoo and I helped him find his killer. They weren't exactly pleased when I said the word "Ghost" to them, but they believed me in the end. After two hours later we all gathered here in the office, I saw Pember and Velvet discussing something important, I was just praying it wasn't a death sentence)

Moss: Wow...

*Moss crouhes down and touches Yoongi's cheek*

Moss: U look so much like Min Yoongi

Yoongi: *sighs*

Kai: Moss..he is Min Yoongi...we checked his DNA, fingerprints.... everything...it is him

Moss: Holy shit...my sister is gonna flip when she hears Abt this

Velvet: Yes... that was another thing I wanted to discuss

(We all look at Velvet)

Velvet: No one else...except for the people standing in this room ryt now can possibly know about Mr.Min Yoongi here.

Jiwoo: What? Why not??

Velvet: At least not now...I really dont want to explain to the President Abt how the hell a dead man is walking

(Y/N): The President??

Kai: It's the Narcos we're talking abt...of course the President is also aware of it

Jiwoo: We are in such deep shit

Pember: Jiwoo calm down...U've been saying that for the last two days..

Jiwoo: It's True...isn't it..

Kai: We can't say anything to Agent Sunmi Abt this...she'll directly inform the Super Intendant and the President

Royce: Right...

(Yoongi wasn't saying anything, he was just looking out the window)

(I went closer to him and crouch down, and he looks at me)

(Y/N): Can u take us to where she is?

(He nods)

(Velvet nods at Pember and he nods back...It's going down tonight...)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Yoonji's P.O.V)

(I look up but couldn't really see anything clearly...it was all red..because of the blood dropping from my head.)

Angel: Last time kid..

(I see a tall woman with long straight brown hair wearing a black assassin looking costume standing at the corner of the room looking at some papers)

(The big woman punches me in the face again as I spit out the blood on the ground)

(I notice the woman finally looking at me)