Chapter 15 | You are Loved

Author's Note: Please listen to this song and read the story below. This is one of my favorite songs so I'll appreciate it ♥️

~Flashback to December 5th, 2016~

(It's A Lonely Road)

(I look out the window as I see the Sun slowly dipping inside Earth, the wind starts to get a little bit more chilly as I notice the small stars appearing in the night sky.)

(Honestly, if they disband, which they eventually will sooner or later, I hope they disband after they've achieved every possible thing they deserve to win. Whether it's another award or another global trip. Just seeing their smiles is enough for me, enough for their fans from around the world. And I hope they'll be happy. Happy with their families, their wives, children. They deserve it all. I suppose my journey of loving Yoongi has to end so....I'm gonna end it now. Once and for all. Hehe....how could I ever think that I would matter...? To Yoongi? There are so many more beautiful and smart girls out there who love him. In his eyes...these kind of girls are everywhere...but in mine...he was the only one I looked at. But it doesn't matter)

(I sigh deeply and I notice Yoongi was also aware of it. Suddenly he stats to slow down the car and parked it to the side of the road)

(Y/N): Why are we stopping? Is something wrong?

(He still had his hands on the wheels. He wasn't looking at me, he was just staring down, not saying a word. I couldn't really see his eyes to understand what he was feeling because they were covered by his long white hair)

(Y/N): Yoongi? Are you okay? Are you feeling sick? I can drive if you want me to.

Yoongi: No it's not that

(Y/N): Um...well what is it then?

(Finally he looks at me slowly, with a hint of sadness in his eyes)

Yoongi: How difficult do you want to make this for me?

(Y/N): What are you talking about?

(He unbuckles his seat belt and pushes it away, he comes closer to my face and whispers)

Yoongi: This....

(I didn't get a chance to stop him or even react to what he was doing. He slowly put his lips onto mine, and gently kisses me)

(Wait wait wait wait....what is he....why is he doing this?)

(I try to push him away gently by holding his shoulder, but he just takes my hands and makes them wrap around his neck, bringing us closer and deepening the kiss)

(He holds my cheek, then caresses my hair, and then puts it around my neck. My blood never felt this hot, my heart never has beaten this fast.)

(I pull my face away and breathe heavily to get some air)

(Y/N): Wait Yoongi...I don't understand....Why would you-?

(Before I could finish my sentence, he turns a little and locks the car doors, then kisses me again. I noticed that he also unbuckled my seat belt as well and tries to lay me down on the seat. He comes on top of me and starts to kiss my neck. The feeling of his lips kissing me and his hands all around me made me feel dizzy in pleasure, as if I'll lose my conscience.)

(Y/N): Yoongi, stop....

(He stops kissing my collarbone and looks up at me)

Yoongi: What's wrong? You don't like it?

(Y/N): Well of course I like it I mean....anyone would but that's just the point...you could choose anyone at all...why me? I'm...nothing...

(Yoongi frowns a little and brings his face closer to mine and whispers)

Yoongi: You may be nothing to any other man...but your everything to me

(He puts his hands on my stomach and slowly slides down)

(Y/N): Whoa! Are you gonna...?

Yoongi: *Smirks* You don't wanna do it in a car?

(Y/N): No...I mean yes...but...I'm just...not understanding this

(He kisses me on the forehead and whispers)

Yoongi: I love you...now do you understand?

(I thought I was gonna cry when he said. He actually said that)

Yoongi: So please...let me love you

(He says as he slowly takes off my jeans and my panties. My eyes were closed as I was moaning but I could hear him taking off his belt and unzipping)

Yoongi: Hey....

(I look at him and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was blushing....just a little)

Yoongi: Do you mind if I...don't use a condom?

(What??)

(Y/N): Y-You sure?

Yoongi: *Smirks* More than ever

(I nod, signing him that it was okay)

(Yoongi straightens up and positions himself between my legs as he spreads them)

(Oh God...one minute we were talking and now...I'm so fucking embarrassed....There's not even a freaking blanket here I could use to hide my face)

Yoongi: Hehe..your making weird faces

(Y/N): Shut up...it's my first time you know...

Yoongi: I'll go easy but....I can't promise you that

Author's Note: I'm sorry but is this turning a little too much like my 7DS smut? 😝😂😂

(He holds my thighs)

Yoongi: Hey...your shaking

(Y/N): I'm fine....

(He gently kisses on my right thigh)

Yoongi: You don't have to be afraid. Your beautiful.

(God...this guy is gonna really make me cry)

Yoongi: Your... surprisingly really wet

(Y/N): God will you just-

(Suddenly he pushes inside as I feel a gush of pain filling in me. He starts to thrust in me slowly as I could feel him deep inside me, stretching me apart)

(I moan out a little loudly then before and hold onto my seat)

(Slowly the pain turns into pleasure as Yoongi quickens his pace. He holds my thighs closer and thrusts into me deeper)

Yoongi: Oh God...your so tight

(I couldn't say anything...every word that escapes my mouth turns into a moan)

(He comes closer to my face, still thrusting inside me. I put my arms around his back, feeling him getting deeper and deeper. The pleasure was now unbearable)

Yoongi: (Y/N)...

(He whispers into my ear, making me shiver)

(I see a few car lights passing by, hopefully they didn't see us)

(Yoongi kisses me again, this time inserting his tongue and licking mine)

Yoongi: I love you

(Y/N): I-I love you too...

~Present~

(After we were done, I remember we were hugging each other for a long time. I remember crying a little in his arms ..He was so scared because he thought he hurt me, but I was crying because I was happy. I was so happy that I thought my heart would literally burst)

(Then he gave me a ride home, gave his ring, and later that night ...he had his accident)

(I snap back to reality to see the horror in front of me. Yoona holding a gun against my daughter's head as she cries out, and Yoongi standing a few steps away from me, looking at me in confusion)

Yoongi: H-How.. ..?

(Y/N): I'm...I'm sorry...