Prologue

A/N
Check out the super cool trailer above!
Happy Reading!
***

The strong scent of seaweed and sand could be caught the second one stepped onto the cool sand of the beachfront. It mixed well with the warm summer wind. Lake Michigan's air had a crisp, refreshing scent to it. When a breeze picked up, it smelled just as grand as the ocean. For Bradley Call, he was barely aware of the lovely smell of the lake. "Hey...Where ya goin'?" he laughed as he half-walked half-stumbled after the beautiful woman. She was beckoning him forward, slowly but consistently. Intoxication was blurring everything for the young man as Bradley drunkenly followed the seductive girl.

His twenty-second birthday bash in Chicago had been a hit. Friends and friends of friends had come to litter the exclusive nightclub to party into the early morning hours. People danced. People drank. People got high. Quite a few individuals had so much to drink or smoke they could probably not even remember their full names let alone the full name of the young man whose party they were attending.

Still, the night was an overall success in Bradley's opinion, one that would no doubt still be spoken about even months afterwards. Laser lights and an expensive DJ out of L.A had provided heavy entertainment all night long. Bradley's parents had one of the most popular rappers of the century on stage. The party had left no man disappointed with the turn out of the lovely ladies; there were too many easy little things to go around. The majority were more than willing to throw themselves at the good-looking Bradley, the incredibly wealthy birthday boy.

A lot of the party goers stayed until nearly four in the morning. That was when they were either too drunk or high to hold themselves up. They called a cab or stumbled home, but, the pictures taken would all remind them later in the day of the shenanigans they had been up to the night before.

The fantastic party got even better than ever for Bradley when the hottie watching him all night had shimmied up to him on the dance floor. The scantily clad blond specifically showed off her body in a tight, form-fitting red dress that displayed her perfect hourglass figure with curves in just the right places. Her hair was long, luscious, and the color of golden corn. Her plump lips were as red as a rose and looked as though she didn't need lipstick to enhance their color. The girl possessed natural beauty. Her amber-colored orbs were enchanted by a smoky black assemble color to specifically make them pop. She was beautiful and positively alluring.

Not only was she easily the hottest girl Bradley had ever seen, she was also completely willing for anything. The last hour he and the girl had spent fooling around in the back room of the club with the girl doing absolutely anything and everything to get Bradley turned on. Right as the young man was on the brink of pulling up her tight dress so they could officially seal the deal, the girl seductively purred into his ear that he should follow her.

Of course, he then followed her out of the nightclub. Any guy with a brain would have followed the gorgeous beauty the three blocks to the downtown marina. The same thing was said for his friend Jamie as he followed the girl's friend who was just as gorgeous as she was. The women were both very attractive, and, they wanted to take their clothes off. That was all the drunken young men really cared about in that given moment. Bradley didn't care about not knowing Star's last name. He knew Star was most likely not the girl's first name, either. Bradley was mentally betting the alluring woman and her gorgeous friend had to be from some type of agency that catered exclusively to sex. They were probably a birthday present from one of his wealthy friends.

Star was far too good-looking not to be from such a place.

"Star...Where ya goin...." Bradley called again, stumbling towards the beach of the large lake.

"Um...Should we be here..." said Jamie from behind him. He nervously watched the large waves roll onto the lake front. The girl he was with slowly started slinking her way into the water, a slick smile on her pretty lips.