3: Isaac

The side pic is Isaac. If u forgot, Ava's nickname is Vimi.

Isaac's pov

The next morning I woke up to the birds chirping. Last night was cray! I feel so totally awesome though. I am so thankful for a sister like Ava. i don't know what i would do with 10 perfect siblings around 24/7. I look over to see Ava's bundle of blankets all gone and Ava sitting on a rock. "Morning Vimi!" I say, making up some random nick name. Ha! She's gonna be stuck with that one for a while.

Vimi raises one eyebrow at me then shakes her head. "Whatever" i here her mutter. Success! "Come on Isy!" She chirps. O great. A girls name. I sigh and pick up my bags. My muscles are pretty sore from yesterday.

Vimi and I chose a random route (away from our parents property.) and start up our journey. I must say nothing this exciting has happened since I died Carly-Anne's hair purple and hid all of Shae-Lynn's undergarmets! (It was kind of unpleasent, but so worth it)

After about one hour of walking a random chatting, we reach a really cool pathway with cherry-blossom trees. "I had this weird dream that said something about cherry blossoms" Vimi says. I shrug. "Probably doesen' mean anything". Dreamsnever mean anything. Vimi nods.

Ava picks up a flower and hands it to me. "My noble knight." She says in an english accent, curtsying. i laugh and bow. "My dear princess" We both laugh and start dancing. THIS IS SO FUNNN. Then Ava starts singing.

I haven't heard her voice since she was 8 and I was 5. Then mum and dad banned her from singing. Probably becuse she made all my other sisters voices sound like awful pig squeeling. Well, to me.

You're always free to begin again

And you're always free to believe

When you find the place where your heart belongs, you'll never leave

You and I will always be, celebrating life together

I know I have found a friend forever-more

Love is like a melody, one that I will always treasure

Courage is the key that opens every door

Though you may not know where your gifts may lead

And it may not show at the start

When you live your dreams, you'll find destiny

Is written in your heart

(A/N Lol! That song is from barbie princess and the pauper! haha! Mah jam *called written in your heart*)

Wow. She's so good. I remember last year when Ava and I were out weeding the garden and we heard a beautiful (almost as good as Vimi) voice singing that song. It became our favourite.

Vimi smiles big at me. "It feels so amazing to be free!" She says hugging me. "I know" I agree. We keep walking through the cherry blossom pathway, arms around each other, and Vimi humming softly.

We reach the end of the path, only to be greeted by a forest. Ava shrugs and keeps walking. Uhm..... I am kind of afraid of forests. Hehe....

I take a deep breath. Here we go boisss!

Ava's pov

I know that Isaac is afraid of forests, but we have to keep heading in the same direction or else we'll end up back at the house. I keep my arm protectively around Isy. We walk for a good 20 minutes, Isy shivering the whole time until we here a sound.

Crack!

I hear a really loud cracking sound that could definitely not come from a twig. I turn around and meet icy cold black voids. I think they're someone's eyes. Can someone say creepy? I scream at the same time as Isy.