Chapter 1: Golden Age of Adventure

∞ A little note ∞

Y/N - Your Name
M/N - Middle Name
L/N - Last Name
B/N/N - Best Friend Name
B/H/C - Best Friend Hair Colour
F/F - Favourite Food
F/D - Favourite Drink
F/P - Favourite Pastry
F/C - Favourite Colour
H/L - Hair Length
H/C - Hair Colour
F/C/C - Favourite Candy/Chocolate
F/I - Favorite Instrument
N/N - Nickname
F/H - Favourite Hairstyle
S/C - Skin Colour
F/C - Favorite Cake
↭﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏↭

As time pass by, ancient civilizations have vanished from the world with invaluable treasures from thousands of years ago.

New technology is getting more and more advance lead to the discovery of ancient treasures. But this property is protected by booby traps and deathly trick.

Yet this does not dampen the ardour of adventurers to obtain these treasures.

In time, this legendary age of treasure hunting would be known as....

The Golden Age of Adventure.

∞﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏∞

Egypt (Cairo) - As several ancient pyramids are located nearby, explorers used this area as a base of operations

~In front of a small bar~

"Urgh, this is heavy." A man goes by the name Amon sigh while carrying his heavy wooden crate filled with food and um... Something else into his bar/house. "Samara? Dear?... Can you help me? This thing is heavy!" He called for his daughter and his wife for help, but none of them move from their spot. "Welcome home, papa." Samara, Amon's daughter simply said. Samara is a 16 years old girl. Her hair is in twin braid and she have a pair of beautiful orange-reddish eye.

"Wow! That's a lot of food!" She said. "But, do we even need that much? All our customers go to the fancy hotel across the street now." Amon's wife, Safiya grumble. "The prices are higher there... Some poorer adventurers might still come here." Amon said with a crowbar in his hand while his daughter and wife mutter "As if they can afford too!." Under their breath.

"Wha-" Amon said in confusion when he open the wooden box. "It's already been opened...!"

...

What's inside the wooden box send shock to all of the family members. Among the food cans, fruit and vegetables is a boy with a piece of meat in his mouth. The boy just watch, shocked that he had been found. "What exactly did you buy?!" Safiya ask her husband while looking shocked and afraid. "Uh..." Is all come from Amon. Seeing them all in shock, the boy decided to speak. "My apologies for eating your food! But mark my words, I'll pay you back double when I find treasure!" The boy apologize and introduce himself. "My name is Alex. I'm an adventurer." He said and what happens next is a punch to the face. While fuming, Safiya manages to said (more like shout) "Do you know how much that food cost! You can start paying us back right now by cleaning!"

"You... Didn't need to get violent." Alex whine while sweeping the floor. "You should be grateful I didn't send you to the police!" Safiya shout again while Samara and her cat Lulu watch from the sidelines. "How did you get in crate anyway?" Amon ask referring to the what happen before. "My airship ran out of fuel and crashed in the desert. I had to walk out of the desert. I had no choice but to walk and hope to escape the desert. Then behold!  I saw your truck... And the smell of food wafting from it..." Alex explain what happen. Amon just nod while his wife is yelling about Alex being a criminal. "And you didn't notice?! He could be a bandit for all we know!"

"Hello?" A timid voice said in while looking into the bar. "Ah, sorry. I didn't see you there!" Safiya greet the (H/c) haired girl in front of the doorway. "No it's okay!" The girl said. "Please come in." Safiya invite the girl which the girl gladly do. "(Y/n)! You come again! I'm glad you come. It's been boring here since you go to Greece." Samara said in an exciting voice. "Yeah, it's fun there. I go to Mystras. I solve mysteries and got some treasure!" (Y/n) tell her stories to Samara and Lulu. Upon hearing the name (Y/n), Alex look toward the doorway and see a really familiar face. His eye started to water and he began to tremble. "(Y-y/n)?" He said. (Y/n) look at the source of the sound and her eyes widen. 'Crap.' That's all in her mind right now.