Chapter 6 : The Guardian

∞ Previously ∞

(Y/n) use her famous flick to Ali. (Many has suffered from the flick) "Ah!" Ali gasp. "Bad boy! Bad boy!" (Y/n) scold him. "Save it for later... All those monsters just noticed us." Alex said. (Y/n) look down to the mummies and dinodile. (Dinosaur + crocodile) It seem they're still up for a game of tag...

∞﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏∞

Third Person P.O.V

Right now they group are running from their lives while Alex is laughing happily. "Ahahahaha! That crocodile mummy's taking care of the mummies for us! And it's too big to fit into this passage, so we can take our time!" He laugh out. Suddenly the dinodile came through the walls with some mummies in it's mouth. "You jinx it!" (Y/n) shout while Samara tripled and hit her nose on Alex's elbow. "Sorry!" Alex's shouted back. "Are you okay?" (Y/n) ask her friend. "T-these walls are like paper to that monster!" Ali stuttered out. "It's made of bricks  for gods sake! Of course they can crush it!" (Y/n) shout. "Run faster!" Alex said. They continue to run.

Ali turn back and started to throw things from his fanny pack such as, a hammer, baseball bat, wrench, pokéball and many more. It looks like he also have an infinity bag. 'Lucky I still have the tools I used to wrenk her house.' He thought about what he did to Samara's home while Samara just look at him confusingly. "How do you fit so much stuff in that small bag?!" She ask. They arrive at a huge and deep gap, you can't see the bottom. "Stop!" (Y/n) shout. Before Alex could fall she grab his scarf and pull him back. "A huge gap!" He shouted while the monsters are nearing. "We won't survive that drop!" Alex said. "But they're almost here!" Ali exclaims.

"Hold on to me and don't let go." Alex said. Ali, Samara and Lulu hold onto Alex while he throw his rope at one of the torch. "(Y/n)!" He shouted. "Don't worry! Go without me!" She simply said. Alex was hesitant at first but knowing how strong she is he swing to the other side and land safely. He looks at (Y/n)  with worry. "Re-quip!" She says and her outfit change. (Picture above) She use her whip to swing to the other side but not before killing some of those mummies. Once she's there she saw two of her friends is crying anime tears and keep muttering 'We're alive~" Though one of them is still energetic. "Right then! Onward!" Alex said cheerfully. "O-onward?!" Samara ask shockingly. (Y/n) help her up. "Well, we're almost at our goal. Why stop now?" She said. "Goal...?" Samara ask. Samara look closely and realised that they in a room. In the middle  of the room is filled with gold coins and on top of all that is the thing they've been searching for.

The Golden Chariot.

"Look! In the middle of the room!" Samara shouted. Beside the carriage is a golden cup with a symbol carved on it and Lulu look at it intensely. Light is surrounding the treasure. "That's it! The Golden Chariot of Ramesses II!" Alex exclaimed. "We really found it!" Samara shout. "And there's ton of gold and jewel too!" Ali said while (Y/n) keep up her guard. She can sense that this is not the end of their adventure.

"Thou hath reached the innermost sanctuary." A voice said. "Herewith the 'God Of War', Ramesses II, hath sealed his most precious golden chariot. "Wah! What is that?!" Ali ask. Behind the treasure is a platform and on that platform is a creature. "A human head on a lion's body... It's the sacred guardian of the pyramids..." Alex said...

"The Sphinx!" (Y/n) and Alex said simultaneously.

"If thou passeth not the test, yet dare to enter the light... There shall be no mercy!" The Sphinx continue. 'A test? I wonder what it is. If we fail will the Sphinx attack us?' Alex ask to himself while (Y/n) is preparing for the worst. Suddenly, they hear a scratching sound. They look behind them and saw the dinodile is trying to climb the cliff. "It's s-still alive?!" Samara said. The dinodile is able to climb the cliff and started to run toward them which send panic to Samara and Ali. The two of them started to run towards the light. "STAY OUT OF THE LIGHT!" Alex shout and grab them by the colar while (Y/n)  pushes her friend out of the way.

"Giga Punch!" (Y/n) shout and punch the dinodile from above. At the same time Anubis also punch it. It seems the dinodile already cross the light that is surrounding the treasure. The impact of their punch crack the floor and send chills to  her friend's spine. 'S-she's so strong!' Alex thought. "They who enter the light without passing the test shalt be judge by Anubis!" The Sphinx said. 'So this is why they said don't go to the light...' (Y/n) thought.

∞﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏∞

Press the ☆ to make the update faster...